Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Binary Logic
Dec 28, 2000

Fun Shoe
Glad this show is back, and the new format is interesting.

Not Today Satan posted:

^^^^YES!

Week one in a simple and less load heavy gallery for your viewing pleasure: http://imgur.com/gallery/PeQPb

Thanks for the gallery. Megan's looks so much better than all the other pieces; hope she can continue that level of proficiency and push everyone else to up their game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Binary Logic
Dec 28, 2000

Fun Shoe

Luvcow posted:

ty for doing this. I love this show because of the art and this is a really cool way of seeing it.

My comments after looking through and being able tools closer at these would be wtf is up with the almost stick figure-like snake on the top of st. marq's tatoo? or the mouth placement of the girl on corey's?

Yeah St Marq would have gone home for the dark splotch, upper snake and batwing/umbrella but the other guy's was even worse. BUT we know that St Marq is a one-trick artist, so unless he's spent some time working with colour and doing other styles he'll soon end up bottom 3 again.

Binary Logic
Dec 28, 2000

Fun Shoe
Loved Sarah explaining surrealism as originating from the subconscious mind to Clean ...and then her own tattoo isn't surreal and mostly looks like a bird on top of a head.

Binary Logic
Dec 28, 2000

Fun Shoe

JayBeeTee posted:

The guy goes out of his way to put 'now' in a sentence and say "meow."

If I were to hear Dave in public I'd have to go Larry David social assassin on his rear end.

For me it's the grown man with a toothpick in his mouth.

Does anyone know if Anthony finished (or will finish) the tattoos after the finale?

Binary Logic fucked around with this message at 22:14 on Jun 4, 2016

• Locked thread