Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Deus Ex Macklemore
Jul 2, 2004

Zelensky's Zealots
Please someone punch St Marq in his dumb face

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deus Ex Macklemore
Jul 2, 2004

Zelensky's Zealots
I'm wishing for a very special episode where they bring Kyle in to go head to head with St Marq and Kyle actually kills him.

Deus Ex Macklemore
Jul 2, 2004

Zelensky's Zealots

XIII posted:

Oh, man, Ink Master is the absolute worst show on tv, but I abso-loving-lutely love it. Every time they announce a new season, I'm like, "more of this garbage?!" and promptly carve out time in my schedule to watch it every week. I'll be sad when they finally do the right thing (for the sake of humanity) and put Dave, Chris, and Oli out to pasture.

If you think this is bad, you should tune in to Hell's Kitchen.

Deus Ex Macklemore
Jul 2, 2004

Zelensky's Zealots
I think Oliver nailed it when he said "He's not getting how this competition works" or however he said it. Yeah I get that you had to live with rules when you were young so gently caress RULES and this is a great country to do that in, but if you want to win a competition and it is pretty clear that you have to do the style given you, well then there you go. It's different from when dude did it once last year (I forget his name - eventual winner) because I think the producers probably got the vibe that it was going to be like this EVERY week with him. I too enjoyed the crazy, but he probably wasn't going to start falling in line because Communism.

Deus Ex Macklemore
Jul 2, 2004

Zelensky's Zealots

Digital Jedi posted:

None of those were that appealing. Even if they didn't say it I have to guess Megan saying she wanted out probably factored in to selecting her.

That's what i thought too. Pretty sure Nunez had it in his mind that she had said she wanted to go home a couple of weeks ago.

I love when Cleen explains stuff. I would watch a show if he was the star.

Deus Ex Macklemore
Jul 2, 2004

Zelensky's Zealots

Not Today Satan posted:

That would be interesting. One thing that definitely gets some of the better artists are the very specific subjects they have to create on top of a 6 hour time limit.

This season has definitely been a nice break from the usual Ink Master format and a lot of the artists I thought were going to stay a lot longer got shaken up because of it. I hope next season is as interesting as this one has been.

I want more angry Nunez.

Deus Ex Macklemore
Jul 2, 2004

Zelensky's Zealots
I'm 100% onboard with Navaro's comments. I also didn't understand Oliver's line about the inside of the arm on Cleen's sleeve being "just filler". It seemed like a lot of random musical poo poo but it was still tattooed on and looked amazing. As soon as Anthony admitted his wasn't finished I told my wife "He's going to win even though it wasn't finished and that's bullshit." But yeah, at least it wasn't Christian.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deus Ex Macklemore
Jul 2, 2004

Zelensky's Zealots
LOL

https://twitter.com/Sausagekingtat/status/735319895768993792

• Locked thread