Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
has anyone considered making rape legal on Private Property?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I think clearly way needs to be found to allow the priests to keep raping children.

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I mean who will want to be a priest if you can't rape children?

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I'm not an expert PT6A but I do believe that rape is in fact prohibited already in pretty much all of the world

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

PT6A posted:

I'd add that, if men are purposefully getting women drunk to have sex with them, it's not really a problem with the alcohol so much as the men in question.

that's a big if.

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
men can get drunk and have sex they regret as well.

it's part of getting drunk.

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
what the gently caress is bypassing consent? I mean I've got drunk and done some stupid poo poo, that's part of getting too drunk - it always seems like a good idea at the time.

if someone is passed out or unable to speak then they're not able to give consent, but if you're both rather drunk but still conscious and making decisions? are you both raped and rapists?

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
"of course, they're all snowy owls by the time I've finished with them"

- Owl Fancier

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
oh look the internet nerds are having problems understanding non-verbal communication.

also people being assaulted often don't fight back for fear of violence.

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
what if you accidentally cum on a chicks face instead of her tits when she said 'don't cum on my face' but the force of your ejaculation made that accidentally happen and it goes on her face and her weave and she mad.

is that rape?

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
some women get off on the thought of a bigger guy over powering them and having their way with them.

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

SedanChair posted:

It cannot be completely off the spectrum of sexual assault in all cases because it is on the spectrum of coercion. The only way to avoid engaging in coercion is by securing not grudging consent, but enthusiastic consent.

I think ur on the spectrum

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Control Volume posted:

There needs to be more nuanced definitions of the different kinds of rape, for example: 1st degree rape, 2nd degree rape, 3rd degree rape, manslutter

rape, and rape rape

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ToAah0ME4bY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
lol people end up in marriages they don't really want to be in hahah

• Locked thread