Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

quote:

(9:28:58 AM) 19629905: so do you think the stuff you're working on will be done this month?
(10:57:20 AM) Radium: handwich

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
hi there lowtax i have no experience with vbulletin and know literally nothing about coding, i think you will find my hourly rates very reasonable however

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
I'm just waiting for the inevitable day that we just become a reddit subforum.

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
idgi

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

quote:

(12:53:38 PM) Lowtax: if my wife ever wins the lottery I'm gonna punch her in the face so the newspaper headline will be "Local Woman Strikes It Rich, Struck By Rich"

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord
radium reminds me of a far less competent otacon/huey

lowtax is snake i guess

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.
Laziness and a poor sense of diligence is unbecoming of a sysadmin. Wearing capes unironically, being 90lbs, and having a framed picture of Richard Stallman is far more apt.

e. also a ponytail.

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
do you have any .txt of him actually talking it nerd speak. If were to fake it i would drowned you in it, kind of like the current guy does to at least act the part a little. Everything so far is like a caveman, "wut you no like servers go fast?' lmao

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

you could really do this with any female lottery winner

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Ape Fist posted:

Laziness and a poor sense of diligence is unbecoming of a sysadmin. Wearing capes unironically, being 90lbs, and having a framed picture of Richard Stallman is far more apt.

e. also a ponytail.

In my experience its more like 390lbs.

Rest is true though. I spend 1/4 of my working time trying to bypass these cunts.

Still wanna know how you got Radium Mr Kyanka.

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.

Mnoba posted:

do you have any .txt of him actually talking it nerd speak. If were to fake it i would drowned you in it, kind of like the current guy does to at least act the part a little. Everything so far is like a caveman, "wut you no like servers go fast?' lmao

|_||2 0\/\/3|\|3D |\|3\/\/|3

gently caress I used to know people who typed like that all loving day.

wane tendo
Mar 19, 2005

Buglord
did Radium and Schmorky ever touch ??

Smoking_Dragon
Dec 12, 2001

WOE UNTO THEE
Pillbug
IT people have the emotional intelligence of 2 year olds!

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

lowtax you made the right choice in this relationship by not being the person who is a programmer

TheShazbot
Feb 20, 2011

Smoking_Dragon posted:

You're not wrong in some instances.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
most instances*

World Kraid Center
Oct 18, 2009
i'm not up to date on my something awful forums employees, was this guy the obese wiccan, the pedophile, or the furry weeaboo

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

you could really do this with any female lottery winner

ya but ur wife cant testify against u so its the perfect crime.

TheShazbot
Feb 20, 2011

thathonkey posted:

most instances*

yeah, this. I would like to think I'm different, but I find myself acting petulant at times

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

lol

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

a hundred boners posted:

i'm not up to date on my something awful forums employees, was this guy the obese wiccan, the pedophile, or the furry weeaboo
Not sure I hired any of those people.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

TheShazbot posted:

yeah, this. I would like to think I'm different, but I find myself acting petulant at times

same

wane tendo
Mar 19, 2005

Buglord
are you ever concerned that he put in a backdoor that lets him turn everyones av into the poopy hogballs pic?

Lufiron
Nov 24, 2005

Lowtax posted:

maybe not so much hired in the classical sense that you are paying them, but they were definitely under your employ

Ben Murphy
Sep 9, 2001

I like him in spite of the fact that he's not me.
Radium seemed like the kind of guy that would show up late in a comically oversized sombrero and giant sunglasses and mustache to friend's funeral and feel persecuted for being ushered out the door. Too wacky for this life

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Lowtax posted:

Hey I just went to buy a forums thing and it said the security was invalid or something:

Is this a "me" problem or a "you" problem? i only ever see this on chinese quadcopter part sites

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

32MB OF ESRAM posted:

Hey I just went to buy a forums thing and it said the security was invalid or something:

Is this a "me" problem or a "you" problem? i only ever see this on chinese quadcopter part sites

Lowtax, does this mean you're finally going to convert SA into a chinese quadcopter resale site?

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

32MB OF ESRAM posted:

please stop buying me avatars

TipsyMc
Sep 5, 2004

I visited BYOB and all I got was this lousy avatar
Still waiting for my Awfulnet account activation...

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
this radium sounds like a godam isodope!

hehe bye!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-G0SVEQW8A

Dylan McKay
Oct 20, 2011

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation. I refuse to see Black Panther because they didn't ask the Black Ranger to be in it.
that guy seems like a real spaz

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

ethanol posted:

please stop buying me avatars
no

Jailbrekr
Apr 8, 2002
A TOWN LEVELED BY AN EXPLOSION? DOZENS LIKELY KILLED? OH GOD LET ME SEE THAT SWEET VIDEO OH MY GOD I'M CUMMING
:fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap:

Smoking_Dragon posted:

Biddy?

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Lufiron posted:

maybe not so much hired in the classical sense that you are paying them, but they were definitely under your employ

quote:

em·ploy
əmˈploi/
verb
give work to (someone) and pay them for it.
They were volunteer mods that another admin approved.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

32MB OF ESRAM posted:

It's a you thing.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
lowtax are you changing my picture?

DICKLORD BONE
Aug 27, 2003

dad gay. so what posted:

lowtax are you changing my picture?

that is a fantastic avatar. I wish that was mine

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless