Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

I remember asking about having quotes linking to the original post some years ago, the answer was "yeah that's waaay too complicated with our system, won't happen". Radiummm guess it wasn't that hard after all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Conversation with radiumsa at 6/9/2011 12:13:25 PM on SAAssLowtax (aim)
(13:13:30) SAAssLowtax: Radium what is the status
(13:14:37) Radium: Today I installed a feature that makes a boner appear randomly instead of posts
(13:15:15) SAAssLowtax: That is not ok radium, the forums are not a joke
(13:15:58) SAAssLowtax: yes they are

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Lowtax: radium the people are getting restless, i need an eta on those upgrades!

Radium: lowtax we've talked about this, i dont like giving etas! Also I've smoked about 5g of dank weed today, so my time perception is all over the place in any case

Lowtax: bu-

Radium: quit nagging me, rich!

Lowtax radium plz

• Locked thread