Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
farsel
Aug 4, 2007

Ristolaz posted:

Me: *tapping Amiibos on my gamepad and laughing and having a blast*

Roommate: *walks in to see my Wii U is off, backs away slowly*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

detected massive amounts of irony poisoning in the last pages

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

qnqnx posted:

detected massive amounts of irony poisoning in the last pages

i been outta my mind, a long time

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
Slippy's uncle, Grippy

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

catmancer

Soral
May 30, 2009

the sound of confusion and sadness in bill's voice as he explains the catmancer class in bravely second is a treasured memory

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Soral posted:

the sound of confusion and sadness in bill's voice as he explains the catmancer class in bravely second is a treasured memory

lol

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

that was like 90% explanations of preorder bonuses and season passes and thats a huge bummer

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Nintendo must be Slippy's uncle because they won't let go of my wallet!

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

FactsAreUseless posted:

Nintendo must be Slippy's uncle because they won't let go of my wallet!

lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

:2bong:

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Soral
May 30, 2009

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Cyron
Mar 10, 2014

by zen death robot

haha he thinks he's people.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

*mysterious loydall X enters tohe tokyo mirage sessions and starts jamming on the alto sax(*

Adlai Stevenson
Mar 4, 2010

Making me ashamed to feel the way that I do

:3:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

FOlks I just watched the nintendo direct and Im going to assassinate this motherfucker with a key necklace for spending 10 years of his life trying to make Destiny on the 3ds and trying to call it a metroid game.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

In Training posted:

FOlks I just watched the nintendo direct and Im going to assassinate this motherfucker with a key necklace for spending 10 years of his life trying to make Destiny on the 3ds and trying to call it a metroid game.

its was sad when bill had to be like "heres someone to tell you why this game actually matters please listen please"

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

no they will not posted:

the BIG news is that the 3ds rhythm heaven/rhythm paradise is coming to europe

this was the only exciting thing. the mario maker update looked cool as well. Kirby could be fun too

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I just thought about how long it's going to be before I get a samus centered metroid

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

frank.club posted:

I just thought about how long it's going to be before I get a samus centered metroid

Never, because the common line from Nintendo is that nobody cares about it, and when Metroid Prime Federation Force comes out and nobody on teh planet gives a poo poo about it they're going to take Samus out of the next smash and just leave Zero Suit Samus in it and try to forget the series ever happened.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

In Training posted:

Never, because the common line from Nintendo is that nobody cares about it, and when Metroid Prime Federation Force comes out and nobody on teh planet gives a poo poo about it they're going to take Samus out of the next smash and just leave Zero Suit Samus in it and try to forget the series ever happened.

The darkest possible time line

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

mysterious loyall X posted:

*mysterious loydall X enters tohe tokyo mirage sessions and starts jamming on the alto sax(*

its funny that they didnt localize it and decided to rebrand it.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

In Training posted:

when it finally comes out itll be titled devils third 2

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

lol. like that Namco video they showed at a staggering 6fps

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Oh actually I will also play the Horse Solitaire game. That looked interesting

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

omg

I think I found my new av

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

they rebranded it in japan as like illusory ghosts #fe or whatever, idk if it ever even was officially called smt aside from the announcement in like 2013 or whenever

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

In Training posted:

"you may remember this game from a previous nintendo direct" nah bill i remember a lot of poo poo from these but not that thing

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

In Training posted:

lol easily the most forgettable game in the direct

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

"the game takes place in japan so we decided to keep the original japanese voice acting" yeah sure

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

i think that game has like character songs where the actual voice actors sing

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

elf help book posted:

Slippy's uncle, Grippy

I wasn't watching and I thought this was a joke. lol

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

Federation Force? more like, Federation Farce.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

elf help book posted:

:worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship:

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
im still hopeful about mst sharp fire emblem, because why not? ninty brings the win

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Honestly, Nintendo should just drop the old, stale franchises like Mario, Zelda et all and just produce Fire Emblem games. It's 2016. Not 1985. Time to leave the old series in the past and embrace the new. Like fire emblem, and amiibo party games.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Honestly, Nintendo should just drop the old, stale franchises like Mario, Zelda et all and just produce Fire Emblem games. It's 2016. Not 1985. Time to leave the old series in the past and embrace the new. Like fire emblem, and amiibo party games.

This. But without the irony bull poo poo.

• Locked thread