Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Trabandiumium
Feb 20, 2010

open a pharmacy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
literally been talking about doing that with my wife today

coz what I really want is more debt

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
the pharmacy around where i live... kinda sucks. when I worked there is was ok, staff had been around for ages. now all our staff are of a race my xenophobic city doesn't like and apparently they are slow. I could dominate with my quirky brand of faux-sexual advances when dispensing medication.

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

White man opens business in chch, destroys similar ethnic minority run businesses in the area

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

open a bespoke artisanal pharmacy

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

handcrafted pills from beaker to bottle

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
being unemployed is really cool, in fact my contract runs out at the end of the year and even though they offered me a permanent contract I'm considering leaving it be and just chill out with the 60% of your last salary you get as unemployment benefits over here for a year!

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

FCKGW posted:

open a bespoke artisanal pharmacy

dude though if I am being completely honest with myself, if I owned a pharmacy I would probably end up with a substance abuse problem. a lovely thought for sure

poisoned pie
Jan 15, 2005

Can you feel the colors?
OP I made 350 buckaroos, cold hard casheroon as a photographer at a family event today, maybe u could try that??

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

i sometimes throw cables away

i mean straight into the bin without spending 10+ years in the box of might-come-in-handy-someday first

im a fucking monster

don't ever do computer repair unless you like explaining to angry grandmas that no their 12 year old pentium 4 is not "nearly new and barely used"

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
if I get you to work for my staffing agency I get a nice referral bonus

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT GENTOO

oliwan posted:

being unemployed is really cool, in fact my contract runs out at the end of the year and even though they offered me a permanent contract I'm considering leaving it be and just chill out with the 60% of your last salary you get as unemployment benefits over here for a year!

what communist country is this

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

du -hast posted:

what communist country is this

Germany...

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Did anyone say "Very carefully" yet

Dr. Honked
Jan 9, 2011

eat it you slaaaaaaag
echopenis have you considered a career in cybercrimez

craisins
May 17, 2004

A DRIIIIIIIIIIIIVE!

echinopsis posted:

other day I bopught a new box for my mother. reused her keyboard, mouse, monitor etc.

I was thinking about offering a service like that. "call me", I would say.. let me come around.. let me give you a new pc, and I will use what I can from what you've got.. I will try to get the system close to what you had, I will copy old poo poo to the new system..

in all seriousness what kind of waivers and poo poo do home visit CJs need to give?

i know this is from the first page, but as soon as you do this for one person you turn into permanent tech support for them and they'll ask you questions constantly and never think they should have to pay for your time ever again.

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

craisins posted:

i know this is from the first page, but as soon as you do this for one person you turn into permanent tech support for them and they'll ask you questions constantly and never think they should have to pay for your time ever again.

if you tell them to get a mac you'll never hear from them again

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

craisins posted:

yeah I sort of had an inclination that would happen

vodkat
Jun 30, 2012

cannot legally be sold as vodka
have you thought about being a stay at home dad?

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

Citizen Tayne posted:

Did anyone say "Very carefully" yet

I meant to but I don't remember if I did.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

vodkat posted:

have you thought about being a stay at home dad?

not a good wage mate

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

craisins posted:

I did just this service for a big box retailer and everything he says is correct. you will get calls for all their dumb poo poo like the internet being out or their printer not working and their reply will always be "well you set it up I'm not sure why it's not working probably something you did. "

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

graph posted:

i lost everything twice before i turned 30, lol

ok now lose your password

vodkat
Jun 30, 2012

cannot legally be sold as vodka
have u thought about becoming a sex worker?

craisins
May 17, 2004

A DRIIIIIIIIIIIIVE!

OldAlias posted:

if you tell them to get a mac you'll never hear from them again

i wouldn't trust anyone who told me to get a mac, either

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Shaggar posted:

I meant to but I don't remember if I did.

Thank you!

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
you know y ou could probably leverage the rodtronics brand and sell rebranded ram and video cards and thumb drives etc.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
i literally tried that. called my account rodtroncs and imported ram I found on alibaba

didnt pay much

cowboy beepboop
Feb 24, 2001

do it in bigger volumes with a nicer website

cowboy beepboop
Feb 24, 2001

become the ram king of nz. wear chains with sticks ram on them. drive a car with a custom plate that says RAM-MAN. do an ad with scantily clad ladies dancing around some ram.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
that's actually a fuckin solid idea

• Locked thread