Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
lampey
Mar 27, 2012

online arbitrage. basically buy stuff on amazon and sell on ebay and vice versa. work with a company off alibaba to make a private label of some regular good and then sell it too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lampey
Mar 27, 2012

echinopsis posted:

The old reseller trick. I tried this with RAM once.. in the end I made like $5 of each stick and the entire exercise basically allowed me to upgrade my ram for free. I can't imagine what kind of volume you'd need to do to replace an actual job

in the us there are sites like bulq.com where you can buy whole pallets of liquidated stuff to resell. in nz there is probably an equivalent.

ecommerce, drop ship stuff like homebrewing supplies from china

online transcription. all you need is a computer and one of those foot pedals and you get paid by the minute or word

writing erotica

customer service/telemarketer for something like a donation drive or amazon

marketing/website design/spammer

if you have specialized skills and experience you could be a CPA/book keeper from anywhere. programmer, really any it job, vba macro maker. trucking/taxi dispatcher.

could you learn to prepare taxes and then advertise online? does nz require some tax related training or can anyone just jump in?

• Locked thread