Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will win tonight's debate?
Donald Trump
Ted Cruz
Marco Rubio
John Kasich
Baby Hitler
Megyn Kelly
View Results

• Locked thread
GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

BTW among my local disgusting 20-something & 30-something liberal friends, almost all support Bernie but would vote Hillary over any Republican nominee.
However, I asked them about the .05% Romney chance and more than half said they'd vote for him over Hillary.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

I see the audience is maintaining the usual decorum and gravitas for these things...

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

I love the China/Mexico/Russia are like Schrodinger's cats with Trump, simultaneously stupid disgusting idiot rapist monsters and brilliant unstoppable icons of business and social policy.

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

Trump ostracizing his base by coming out against the KKK.

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

Oh my god we're on to hands and dicks

We have crossed the rubiocon

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

Donald is being way softer than expected, trying to look less crazy. Somehow, it'll probably work.

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

Do it Kasich, loving do it!

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

:laffo: at Trump tapdancing all over the loving place trying to dodge this question, getting blasted for it

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

oh my god hahahahahahahahahahahahahah brb I need beer

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

Hmm, his "gently caress education and the environment" thing didn't play very well.

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

Oh poo poo hahahahah

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

Who would have ever thought someone would bring up that Trump lies?!?!?!

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

Ahahahah

It's important that I am allowed to have lied! Wait no they did it! Wait no business somethingsomethingmumble! Wait no Ted! Oh, gently caress it *word salad until bell rings*

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

:laffo: at that awkward silence when Trump briefly said Rubio's views were okay

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

If Cruz's words were coming out of someone who didn't look like a bag of spiders, this would be very effective.

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

Cruz has Trump on his heels with this thing, drat

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

Trump isn't doing as well as you guys think, btw.

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

Trump on being confronted with his flip flopping: We're gonna be here a long time

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

What is my core? Well I'll tell you it's very strong, but also flexible, like a tree that bends, okay? Not in the wind, you know these trees, the wind comes and they break if they aren't flexible. Let me tell you that we came here and -by the way, great place, love this place- and the wind blows, so I look at it and I said, meekly okay yes, I said something else. Now the polls -and we're winning. I don't know if you know that but we are winning. The polls are saying what we are saying, strong. okay? These people -I see them, they're waving at me- hello there people. These are friends of mine. They say I don't change, okay? But I know these people, weird guys, they're fine. I love them. So the wind comes, you'd better believe it, and the core - it breaks, just like that. Let me tell you, it'll break. But I'm strong. People tell me every day, they say "you're strong", and it's true. Let me tell you that it's true, ladies and gentlemen.

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

Hahahaha Hillary is going to poo poo down Trump's throat if he doesn't get some thicker skin

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

Cruz laying down the boom

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

Trump is so loving easy to bait, lol

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

I honestly don't see any of these guys being able to hang with Hillary in a 1 on 1 debate.

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

Threaten to sue someone, Trump.

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

After they really knocked Trump on his rear end, they've spent like 20 minutes making a concerted effort to keep him completely off-camera.
Actually a brilliant strategy.

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

Trump seems tired, or he's just sulking

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

loving LOL Rubio

Heck of a shot kid, that was one in a million!

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

Trump loving dodges the question, lol

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

But Rocks Hurt Head posted:

I think they want him to know it's coming.

Tonight felt like Ailes staring Trump down as he pushes the button

Same feel I got. Or at least a "This is your last chance to play ball, Donald" message.

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

I'm proud of my big strong powerful hands that hit a gold ball 285 yards

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

Won't the pro-military tough guy crowd bristle a bit at Trump saying "They'll commit war crimes if I tell them to, they'll do what I say because they're pussies"?

• Locked thread