Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will win tonight's debate?
Donald Trump
Ted Cruz
Marco Rubio
John Kasich
Baby Hitler
Megyn Kelly
View Results

• Locked thread
Dilbert As FUCK
Sep 8, 2007

by Cowcaster
Pillbug

I'm aboard the Trump train

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dilbert As FUCK
Sep 8, 2007

by Cowcaster
Pillbug

Rocks posted:

what's Rubios strategy walking into this? be positive and ignore trump? yell at Cruz instead? Yell at trump even more than last debate? curl up into the fetal position and hope they ignore you??

At this point I think the RNC just wants rubio to yell at trump a lot on stage,.

Dilbert As FUCK
Sep 8, 2007

by Cowcaster
Pillbug
Trump is going to knock it out of the park tonight with using Detroit as an example of why we need, a wall, tariffs, and jobs back in the USA

Dilbert As FUCK
Sep 8, 2007

by Cowcaster
Pillbug

3rdEyeDeuteranopia posted:

Is there a drinking game for these debates? I haven't been to one of these threads in a while, but there were in previous elections.

Any drinking game this election term, especially one that involves anything related to trump, would probably cause death.

Dilbert As FUCK
Sep 8, 2007

by Cowcaster
Pillbug
Drinking game

1. Shot every time Trump says China
2. Shot every time Rubio repeats himself
3. Shot every time Trump does a personal attack related to social media
4. Shot any time the moderators lose control of the debate

Not responsible for liver failure or impending death

Dilbert As FUCK
Sep 8, 2007

by Cowcaster
Pillbug

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

I thought we just drank non-stop until we couldn't feel the tears rolling down our cheeks anymore.

There's no crying in politics

unless you're jeb

Dilbert As FUCK
Sep 8, 2007

by Cowcaster
Pillbug

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

Bullshit. We'll all be crying when Donald Trump's sworn in next January.

Tears of joy isn't crying

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dilbert As FUCK
Sep 8, 2007

by Cowcaster
Pillbug
uhh missed it how do I rewatch

• Locked thread