Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will win tonight's debate?
Donald Trump
Ted Cruz
Marco Rubio
John Kasich
Baby Hitler
Megyn Kelly
View Results

• Locked thread
hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Democrazy posted:

Trump's answer is terrifying.

Is he going to demand living space in Canada next?

The Bush and Obama administrations actively target the families of terrorists with drone strikes. He's in favor of the status quo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Phelddagrif posted:

Correct Cruz response: "Donald Trump is admitting he would be a war criminal as President."

Actual Cruz response: boring prepared stump

Because like the previous republican and current democratic administrations he is in favor of it

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Dahn posted:

Snowden fled to China ????

As I recall he flew to Hong Kong initially, Russia actually granted asylum

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Epic High Five posted:

Trump flailing

Sued by 5,000 people minor case

Settled with wife he raped

Isn't she out on the campaign trail for him or something?

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

The question for Kasich should have been "Would you be the secretary of state for Trump?"

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Jerusalem posted:

Cruz: No rules of engagement!

:stare:

We can save a lot on VA bills by having all our troops kill each other in friendly fire incidents.

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

breaklaw posted:

This is literally a 1999 WWF interview.

O'Reilly is getting dangerously close to breaking keyfabe.

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

FadingChord posted:

"I'm totally drunk but nobody will notice if I act. completely. normal. Eye contact, good posture, little nods, listen more than you talk."

Meanwhile, everybody else knows that you're drunk off your rear end.

Conveniently so is everybody else watching on TV.

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Epic High Five posted:

To be fair, it's exactly like he said

"They gave me an A rating until they figured out that the whole thing was a scam"

Well the BBB is also a scam. The problem now I think is that the university has shut down so the university can't pay their subscription or whatever it is they call it. (maybe "advertising" like yelp says?)

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Epic High Five posted:

Also nevermind that that report isn't even for Trump U

It is actually, they renamed it after the NY State AG told them they couldn't call it a university. I thought it was defunct though?

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Epic High Five posted:

I don't think The Trump Entrepreneur Initiative is closed down, which is what that report is for, but Trump U was rated D- right before the listing was even pulled

Plus, you know, 5,000 people suing him over it

Maybe those 5000 people just actually truly learned Trump's secret to business: courts.

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Millstone posted:

breaking: kasich would turn down vp job

nah, he'll be nominated for state. Or a new position "secretary of good cop"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Alter Ego posted:

So we are officially beyond Thunderdome as far as Presidential debates go, yes? Trump making jokes about his dick, Ted Cruz eating snot...wonder if when Kennedy and Nixon debated in 1960 if this was ever even imagined as a possible future.

LBJ might have.

• Locked thread