Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will win tonight's debate?
Donald Trump
Ted Cruz
Marco Rubio
John Kasich
Baby Hitler
Megyn Kelly
View Results

• Locked thread
Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I lost to you once, monster. I shall not lose again! Die now, that our future can live!

3rdEyeDeuteranopia posted:

Thanks, I'll just go with all those great suggestions.

:rip:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I lost to you once, monster. I shall not lose again! Die now, that our future can live!

Jerusalem posted:

Yep, Romney laid out all the reasons why Trump couldn't win, Trump retorted by saying that in the last election Romney begged for his endorsement and had Trump so wished he could have made him beg on his knees for it.

Actually Trump said he could make Romney drop to his knees, but he didn't specify what Mitt would be doing while in that position.

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

The hands :laffo:

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

THIS ELECTION OWNS

HOLY poo poo

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

Don't worry about it, little Marco.

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

Little Marco
Lying Ted

What will John be?

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I want a debate question about building a space elevator

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

In all honesty, he's very good at deflecting the flip-flop gotchas.

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

Be a little more tolerant of our bigotry.

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

If you're black and you go to a restaurant, and they tell you they don't want you to sit in the main area where everyone can see you, go to another restaurant. Don't sue them in court.

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

Why even make murder a crime if people are gonna go murder each other anyway

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

"I do not support the ban on assault."

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

Oh Jesus Christ, Cruz is still a fan of Reagan's Star Wars

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

Josh Lyman posted:

Space based missile defense doesn't really work yet, does it?

In short, no, not at all

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

Yeah. The thing you have to understand about Reagan is that the dude latched onto ideas and believed in them completely, even when they were batshit insane or flat-out impossible. He really loved Star Wars because he thought it would solve the Cold War.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

Epic High Five posted:

Are there actually positions sitting open with no Americans to fill them or is the whole thing just a scam to drive down wages

LOL why am I even asking

I'm glad you figured it out :)

• Locked thread