Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will win tonight's debate?
Donald Trump
Ted Cruz
Marco Rubio
John Kasich
Baby Hitler
Megyn Kelly
View Results

• Locked thread
Jacobin
Feb 1, 2013

by exmarx
Just tuned in in time for MAH DICK

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jacobin
Feb 1, 2013

by exmarx
"WE NEED SOLUTIONS NOT SLOGANS" - A Slogan

Jacobin
Feb 1, 2013

by exmarx
gently caress this is nuts

Jacobin
Feb 1, 2013

by exmarx
RUBIO CLOTHING MADE IN AMERICA omgggggggggg

Jacobin
Feb 1, 2013

by exmarx

Needs More Ditka posted:

lol by mentioning Jeb! you just screwed your answer

"Whiny intellectual magazine full of establishment types ranked me one better than Jeb" - Sure fire winner

Jacobin
Feb 1, 2013

by exmarx

Joementum posted:

Trump getting stumped pretty hard tonight, by the way.

No idea if it matters because lol nothing matters, but it's happening.

I agree

Jacobin
Feb 1, 2013

by exmarx
This education answer by Kasich reminded my through my haze of two glasses of wine that he is an extreme privatiser

Jacobin
Feb 1, 2013

by exmarx

Frosted Flake posted:

TAXES!?!

Detroit is hosed because of TAXES?!

And gonna be fixed by taking out of Obamacare

Jacobin
Feb 1, 2013

by exmarx
Oh man Rubio's response on the 2nd amendment is so bad, type-cast

Jacobin
Feb 1, 2013

by exmarx
Im a criminal because I stole this bag of cheetos, Ive crossed all boundaries of society, the risk differential between federal prison and community service means nothing to me give me that gat

Jacobin
Feb 1, 2013

by exmarx
holy poo poo I just imagine what it must have been like working in Cruz's office

Jacobin
Feb 1, 2013

by exmarx
John Kasich:

Initiate Proxy war in Ukraine, South China Sea

Initiate conflict in 'cyberspace' ; force China to release the motherbomb of all hacks and make use of OPM information on millions of Americans with security clearances

Jacobin
Feb 1, 2013

by exmarx

Fellatio del Toro posted:

gently caress why didn't Obama think to just order our cybermilitary to take down their systems??

China has ( at least... it seems pretty clear) the most rich hack of information ever conducted in absence of explicit warfare or conflict:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Office_of_Personnel_Management_data_breach

Jacobin
Feb 1, 2013

by exmarx
Cruz ends with a good "stabbed in the back no longer" pledge

Jacobin
Feb 1, 2013

by exmarx

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Jacobin
Feb 1, 2013

by exmarx
https://twitter.com/TeamMarco/status/705619586234851328

Montasque posted:

Rubio sounds desperate...

Jacobin
Feb 1, 2013

by exmarx

JeffersonClay posted:

saying "ill support trump if he's the nominee" is pretty meaningless because they're all willing to do anything to stop him from becoming the nominee.

As far as quotes go its depressing for lesser information supporters who should be kept in a state of fantasy of rebellion

Jacobin
Feb 1, 2013

by exmarx

Aliquid posted:

if just one of those fuckers had responded with "No, Trump is not an acceptable nominee", thing would be pretty different

why the gently caress did they do that

Inability to adapt to a new environment.

Everything that has lead them up to where they are and this moment has been willingness to demonstrate obedience/not breaking ranks.

Jacobin
Feb 1, 2013

by exmarx
Still in awe, a little, when I think of how far its come

Every single time he is asked about a point of potential weakness, its back to the polls... like some sort of mirror creature raised from the depths who used to attempt to discuss policy specifics when the media person had their second question lined up to say "but what about that, since you are polling X"

This is what we created, really

Jacobin
Feb 1, 2013

by exmarx
Man.... who's gonna be the VP?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jacobin
Feb 1, 2013

by exmarx

Lyapunov Unstable posted:

Never trust someone who wears a bowtie