Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will win tonight's debate?
Donald Trump
Ted Cruz
Marco Rubio
John Kasich
Baby Hitler
Megyn Kelly
View Results

• Locked thread
eviltastic
Feb 8, 2004

Fan of Britches

Aliquid posted:

how will i ever smoke a joint outside when the breaks are dominated by badass 70's hits???

Everything else about this debate but Kasich is turned up to 11, may as well crank up the music.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eviltastic
Feb 8, 2004

Fan of Britches

eviltastic
Feb 8, 2004

Fan of Britches
If I were Trump and thinking of a third party run, I'd answer just like that, expect to snag a plurality of delegates, and then go "what are you talking about? I said I'd support the winner! [candidate] didn't win" if the nomination goes to someone else.

eviltastic
Feb 8, 2004

Fan of Britches
https://twitter.com/daveweigel/status/705605749095993344

eviltastic
Feb 8, 2004

Fan of Britches
It's a pity Santorum couldn't be around for all this talk about hands.

eviltastic
Feb 8, 2004

Fan of Britches

mannerup posted:

luntz really loves his trump shoes

Without knowing anything about American politics, I think I would still find this photo unsettling.

eviltastic
Feb 8, 2004

Fan of Britches

enraged_camel posted:

why would you read reddit

just... why

Same reason we just watched Ted Cruz eat a booger?

eviltastic
Feb 8, 2004

Fan of Britches

Lyapunov Unstable posted:

Never trust someone who wears a bowtie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eviltastic
Feb 8, 2004

Fan of Britches

Samurai Sanders posted:

I didn't entirely believe this thread that Trump reassured the audience about his dick size during the debate but I just read independent confirmation and holy poo poo these people aren't suitable for a job as a waiter much less the most powerful office the world has ever seen.

Don't read reactions, observe for yourself https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_2sGNyvA3k

Seriously, this season's gonna be on par with 2008.

• Locked thread