Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EvilBeard
Apr 24, 2003

Big Q's House of Pancakes

Fun Shoe
I will drive to their house and throat punch them. Show yourselves.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Accident Underwater
Oct 21, 2005

You look like a star!
lol my baby is going to be born before the season starts. AU Jr. can take a team.

Pumpkin McPastry
Mar 8, 2004

What else do I have to do to impress you people?
All I wanted was to see Stargell and Aaron hit 70 homers apiece.

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

He has come home, where he belongs. The Ancient Mariner returns to lead his first team to glory, forever and ever. Amen!

NAME AND SHAME

Pumpkin McPastry
Mar 8, 2004

kensei posted:

NAME AND SHAME

There's only two outstanding, you can probably cross-reference against the list on page one and figure it out pretty quickly.

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

Pumpkin McPastry posted:

There's only two outstanding, you can probably cross-reference against the list on page one and figure it out pretty quickly.

It's been like a month and I'm too lazy to cross-reference vOv

Accident Underwater
Oct 21, 2005

You look like a star!
At least the Secret Santa dude had the good sense to fake his death when he disappeared.

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

He has come home, where he belongs. The Ancient Mariner returns to lead his first team to glory, forever and ever. Amen!

I bought a six pack of teams and entered a revision of my speed team into an open league because I got sick of waiting for this to start.

Bob Shabazz
Oct 21, 2008

At 12:17 a.m. MU police spotted Mauk, 19, run a stop sign while driving his scooter east on Kentucky Boulevard - with two female passengers on board.
I'm really sorry about kind of flaking on this, I've bugged our remaining two again.

Pumpkin McPastry
Mar 8, 2004

Bob Shabazz posted:

I'm really sorry about kind of flaking on this, I've bugged our remaining two again.

Looks like it worked on one of them - only one left!

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Pumpkin McPastry posted:

Looks like it worked on one of them - only one left!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SECVGN4Bsgg

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Come Tbilisi if you want to live.

Grimey Drawer
I'm not the last one! Point your pitchforks at someone else!

Pumpkin McPastry
Mar 8, 2004

one teaaaaaaaam

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

It's nutshellbill btw

Scrotos
Sep 8, 2003

:gonk:
guys I am going to have to back out I am moving soon and dont have the immense attention an SLB team takes.

Zamboni Jesus
Jul 3, 2007

We don't really care about what that bug-eyed fat walrus has to say
welp rip wis again

also slb takes literally no attention after the first few days

Scrotos
Sep 8, 2003

:gonk:
I was making a bad joke trying to get someone angry. Instead I get a sad :( post. I inserted an all cubs team, I just want to laugh at them. Lets play already.

Accident Underwater
Oct 21, 2005

You look like a star!
WiS Season 27: The Half-Life 3 league

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Accident Underwater posted:

WiS Season 27: The Half-Life 3 league

Well at least this gave me a new team name idea.

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

The WiS Commish posted:

The next round of dynamic salary updates is scheduled for Tuesday, June 7th! The same process will be followed as last time.

We need another team stat or we'll have to start all over with rosters

foolish_fool
Jul 22, 2010
Can you increase the cap on a league that already exists? Presumably everyone will end up at $107m or so and thus that might be easier than everyone needing to redo (and then those that want to fiddle more can do so).

ThatsMyBoye
Nov 21, 2006

I wish that I believed in fate
I wish I didn't sleep so late
I used to be carried in the arms of cheerleaders
Can we find somebody else, or

EvilBeard
Apr 24, 2003

Big Q's House of Pancakes

Fun Shoe
RIP SLB

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

#WELP

MLB115559 ($3,389,578) available

gardenald
Jul 23, 2007

In the end, it comes down to throwing one pitch after another, and seeing what happens. With each new consequence, the game begins to take shape.

kensei posted:

#WELP

MLB115559 ($3,389,578) available

:sigh:

MLB115559 ($1,259,798) available

Rip slb

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Available Cash: ($841,108)

I blame Ryne Sandberg

ArtVandelay
Jul 13, 2004

Since this is clearly never happening, i'm withdrawing my team so I don't have to pay for the champs and chumps league.

It was a nice idea while it lasted, guys.

Atheistdeals.com
Aug 2, 2004

Any other decent theme leagues around?

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

So we're done here? :sigh:

Pumpkin McPastry
Mar 8, 2004

I'd prefer if we weren't

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

I miss you WiS

https://www.whatifsports.com/slb/Boxscore.aspx?gid=26876062&pid=1&pbp=1

Pumpkin McPastry
Mar 8, 2004

Same

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Raymundo Shappy is an off the charts name skill.

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

Made the playoffs with my switch hitting speed demons team, averaging 3.5 SB per game. It looks like I am playing a 2004 V-Mart with a D+ arm in the first round too :hawksin:

I tweaked the lineup a bit and I have another team with 176 SB in 32 games - averaging 5.5 per on my way to 20-12!

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

SPEEEEEEED

Only registered members can see post attachments!

saffi faildotter
Mar 2, 2007

RUBENSIERA

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

10 SB in 4 playoff games against an A+ Catcher resulting in a 3-1 series win. My next series is against a D+ arm V-Mart.

My other team is still averaging 5.78 SB/game and is in First Place.

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

Swept the LCS. This is a crazy team.

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

Final game of the World Series: https://www.whatifsports.com/slb/Boxscore.aspx?gid=26940318&pid=1&pbp=1

I won in 6 games!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

I'm the only person reading this any more, so for my amusement, here's the league batting statistics for my First Place Speed Kills team.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

• Locked thread