Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

Mozi posted:

uh

go science?

This is where godless liberalism and the worship of science and Self has gotten us!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

What do you get when you mix Marx's theory of alienation with Freud's theory of the subconscious network of unknown Oedipal beliefs, desires, and fears?

A clear structural understanding of Postmodern capitalist ideology!

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Imapanda
Sep 12, 2008

Majoris Felidae Peditum

Sleeveless posted:

I found GBS' fursuit

would

Unbalanced
Sep 29, 2005

Managed to get the boobs right thanks to the wonders of plastic surgery, still managed to gently caress up the hair.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

:stare: Please tell me that's a real doll.

People can't look like that, right?

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
Rich Hollywood Jews want me to gently caress animals and I can't say they're wrong for trying.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Dreddout posted:

:stare: Please tell me that's a real doll.

People can't look like that, right?

god holy drat gently caress i hope like hell they can

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

phasmid posted:

This is a sad day for Dixie. A sad day for the world.

its a rare person that brings down both furries and the south, but it happened

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Lamebot posted:

Rich Hollywood Jews want me to gently caress animals and I can't say they're wrong for trying.

jews have always considered goyim to be animals

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
looking at that gif i am less attracted to babs bunny than ive ever been in my life
shes usually way hotter

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Waffle! posted:

Wanna pet that officer.

Some of them are fiends:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XikL_UYV7U

Slow-Scan Shep
Jul 11, 2001

amityville anus posted:

Let’s dispel once and for all with this fiction that Disney doesn’t know what they're doing. They know exactly what they're doing.

zootopia probably happened because some disney exec sat down for a three martini lunch with a hasbro exec and the hasbro exec started talking about how they were able to take advantage of a strange demographic oddity. he described how they made oodles of cash off of a disposable Hub show that was aimed at 4-10 year old girls but wound up being popular with 13-50 year old boys instead. the high-margin t-shirts and hoodies bought by the 13-50 year old boys at hot topic proved even more profitable than the low-margin figures sold at toys r' us to the 4-10 year old girls and every quarter since has been a blowout

the disney exec headed back to work, got someone on the phone, and said "remember that robin hood cartoon we did in the 70s? the one with the weird fans? lets make another one of those. no i haven't lost my mind this is going to make us a boatload of cash"

in short, disney is attempting to tame the monster that they have created because:

Toadvine posted:

Disposable income is disposable income. Furries have it Disney want it

Slow-Scan Shep fucked around with this message at 17:47 on Mar 5, 2016

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

papa_november posted:

zootopia probably happened because some disney exec sat down for a three martini lunch with a hasbro exec and the hasbro exec started talking about how they were able to take advantage of a strange demographic oddity. he described how they made oodles of cash off of a disposable Hub show that was aimed at 4-10 year old girls but would up being popular with 13-50 year old boys instead. the high-margin t-shirts and hoodies bought by the 13-50 year old boys at hot topic proved even more profitable than the low-margin figures sold at toys r' us to the 4-10 year old girls and every quarter since has been a blowout

the disney exec headed back to work, got someone on the phone, and said "remember that robin hood cartoon we did in the 70s? the one with the weird fans? lets make another one of those. no i haven't lost my mind this is going to make us a boatload of cash"

in short, disney is attempting to tame the monster that they have created because:

You thought about this a lot. Why?

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax

gary oldmans diary posted:

looking at that gif i am less attracted to babs bunny than ive ever been in my life
shes usually way hotter

That's the face she makes lookin @ ur dilz

Slow-Scan Shep
Jul 11, 2001

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

You thought about this a lot. Why?
it's what we do here. at the Something Awful Forums.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Obligatory:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2djHEIxPVs

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

guidoanselmi posted:

are there any furries into monkeys or other primates or is that too close to home?

There are.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Sleeveless posted:

I found GBS' fursuit

general nathan bedfurd furrest

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
:nms:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLJOE_Kr-mk:nms:

Full disclosure: I watched this cartoon when I was a child and enjoyed it, but now I find it creepy

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

papa_november posted:

zootopia probably happened because some disney exec sat down for a three martini lunch with a hasbro exec and the hasbro exec started talking about how they were able to take advantage of a strange demographic oddity. he described how they made oodles of cash off of a disposable Hub show that was aimed at 4-10 year old girls but would up being popular with 13-50 year old boys instead. the high-margin t-shirts and hoodies bought by the 13-50 year old boys at hot topic proved even more profitable than the low-margin figures sold at toys r' us to the 4-10 year old girls and every quarter since has been a blowout

I agree with this overall premise, but I think social media is probably the driving force of this thing. Now that furries can livechat with total-not-furry artists who work at Disney/Pixar, there's constant feedback. All you've got to do after that is look at how much these people drop on merchandise at independent websites and fuckin' cha-ching! you're looking at a whole line of these movies. Count on it.

Pththya-lyi posted:

Full disclosure: I watched this cartoon when I was a child and enjoyed it, but now I find it creepy
Same goes for the furlesque scene in Great Mouse Detective. Smut. Smut, I say!

Never thought I'd hate Clara Bow, but then they made her a drat mink.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Nonsense posted:

general nathan bedfurd furrest

furritage, not hate

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Pththya-lyi posted:

I wonder where this canon falls in that Russian cult that worships Gadget Hackwrench.

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

gary oldmans diary posted:

shes usually way hotter

she's a cartoon rabbit anthropomorphised as a high school student. I'm not sure how this could be wronger.

The Whole Internet
May 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

TacticalUrbanHomo posted:

she's a cartoon rabbit anthropomorphised as a high school student. I'm not sure how this could be wronger.
       /

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax
yeah you don't see me saying I want to gently caress my avatar do you

Stik3
Jan 28, 2015

From President of the colonies to this.

yeah you don't see me saying I want to gently caress my avatar do you

has anyone really asked, though?

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

Was she high school? I thought she was elementary, but maybe I just took it that way because I was a kid.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Stik3 posted:

has anyone really asked, though?
if you don't want to gently caress your avatar, is it really worth having that avatar?

Stik3
Jan 28, 2015

symbolic posted:

if you don't want to gently caress your avatar, is it really worth having that avatar?

my man with the ghost fetish!

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
An animator's guide to making cartoon animals sexy:
1. Give them sultry eyes
2. ?????
3. I want that wabbit

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Sure would like me some of them french fried potaters

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
i'm going to see zootopia tomorrow, will i become a furry?

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

Concerned Citizen posted:

I'm not sure that's how being a furry works.

Is it? :ohdear:

Stik3
Jan 28, 2015

Concerned Citizen posted:

maybe it's already beginning

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Pththya-lyi posted:

Ha ha, you got the furdom

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Stik3 posted:

my man with the ghost fetish!
remember that scene in Ghostbusters with the ghost BJ?

that deeply affected me as a child and it's where it all started

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

symbolic posted:

remember that scene in Ghostbusters with the ghost BJ?

that deeply affected me as a child and it's where it all started

I had the same thing happen with Beverly DeAngelo's tits, in European vacation

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

Pththya-lyi posted:

I hear you can become furry from public toilet seats.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Imapanda
Sep 12, 2008

Majoris Felidae Peditum

papa_november posted:

And thus a new dark age in western culture has been born

• Locked thread