Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Magic Rabbit Hat
Nov 4, 2006

Just follow along if you don't wanna get neutered.

Mange Mite posted:

if that was what the wnba looked like they would not have the viewership problems they currently have

I watched ten women beat the poo poo out of each other in the first and only WNBA game that I saw. It was brutal and the refs just stood there watching them.

It was the same thing for women's hockey. You think men's hockey can be mean?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Magic Rabbit Hat
Nov 4, 2006

Aesop Poprock posted:

I don't know how you can look at that picture and not think that cat is 100% thinking about loving those kids. It's face is basically "can you believe how easy this poo poo is??"

The irises are set pretty deeply into the eye casing on that head. The effect is that it looks like it's always staring at the viewer. It's an old perspective trick modellers and artists use.

Milky Moor posted:

okay so furries are all about anthropomorphic wolves and foxes and such, right? Real animals?

so where do the guys saying their fursona is a pokemon or digimon fit into it

I kind of feel like there'd be a internal schism between them and the furries who think you have to be a real anime and not an anime monster

There is no schism. If it looks vaguely cool and can be even passably given a dick, it will be anthrophized, then hosed by something equally ridiculous looking.

I mean, it's no great secret that humanity generally loves having sex with as many people and things as possible. We could make contact with intelligent life that's little more than vapourous clouds, and within minutes the internet would be flooded with pictures of women having sex with spooky ghost cloud dicks.

Magic Rabbit Hat
Nov 4, 2006

Aesop Poprock posted:

Please don't respond to my jokey post with things I couldn't possibly care about

Some Fursuits are pretty advanced in terms of animatronics or artistic merit. The quality ones are on par with Jim Henson Company mascot suits. It's interesting to me. :shrug:

It's just a shame that they're inextricably linked to this.

Magic Rabbit Hat
Nov 4, 2006

Everything about this picture fills me with joy that I am not and could never be this human being.

phasmid posted:

I'm sorry dude, but I didn't trust your post before I saw your av and it's definitely not helping your cause.

One day science will make me more like my World of Warcraft character.

Magic Rabbit Hat
Nov 4, 2006

symbolic posted:

so what's your fursona

A fat lonely goon.

Wulfolme posted:

everyone needs to remember that these kids have seen the Mickey Mouse costumes from Disney world and and have no solid concept of sex or fetishes yet. Their parents, fresh from Syria, have certainly never heard of furries. They think that all of this is completely innocent and have no idea what they are touching or what the implications of any of those fursuits are.

The lucky ones will forget that it ever happened. But for the rest, one day, one day they'll find out. One day they'll learn what all that was. For many of them, that will be the day that they also learn that some things cannot be washed off.

The real crime are those cutoffs on that dalmation a couple posts back. My eyes are about to apply for refugee status from my skull after seeing that.

Magic Rabbit Hat fucked around with this message at 20:36 on Mar 9, 2016

Magic Rabbit Hat
Nov 4, 2006

Wulfolme posted:

You know that when they wear pants over the fursuit, 10 to 1 it's because there's a hole in that spot, right

A horrible truth I tried to ignore.

Magic Rabbit Hat
Nov 4, 2006

32MB OF ESRAM posted:

Aziz Ansari says the first day he ever came to america as a kid in new york it was the day of the macys day parade. so he spent his entire life hearing how amazing it is in america, everybody is rich and every day is a party, then he gets there and its true!!!!!!!

lmao if that highlight, this crazy special day to you, 10+ years later was revealed to be a weirdo in a fetish suit

It's kinda heartwarming to think about, honestly. Imagine being a little kid who just escaped an active war zone with the clothes on your back and a suitcase full of your most precious things. You have to brave refugee camps, boats, planes, squalid conditions, possibly even being separated from your mother, father, or siblings. Then finally, you get to your host country, get put up into a hotel, and one of the first things you see is an actual living cartoon character who wants to give you a hug.

It was probably a desperately needed tug on those kids' stress relief valve.

But gently caress if I wouldn't want to see their faces 10 years later when it finally dawns on them why those cartoon characters were really there.

Magic Rabbit Hat
Nov 4, 2006

AEMINAL posted:

fun fact: these fursuits cost loving thousands of dollars

Other fun fact: Fursuiters are regularly sexually molested by their peers. There are stories of people walking right up to people in costume and going straight for the dick like the President in MGS2

Magic Rabbit Hat
Nov 4, 2006

Man Whore posted:

Or Volgin in MGS3

You vastly overestimate the physique of the average furry convention attendee.

Magic Rabbit Hat
Nov 4, 2006

Mange Mite posted:

is this the supernatural dog dick universe ive heard so much about

IMPORTANT: if a werewolf offers you a red rocket ride DO NOT ACCEPT!! it is a trick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Magic Rabbit Hat
Nov 4, 2006

Blacksad is furry as hell, but is also French, and also owns?? That can't be right.

• Locked thread