Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

:gizz:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

do you just have these?

he's reuploading them to imgur so you don't know he got them from wikifur

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

k-9 unit doesn't refer to the military term :unsmigghh:

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Nonsense posted:

general nathan bedfurd furrest

furritage, not hate

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

VendaGoat posted:

I had the same thing happen with Beverly DeAngelo's tits, in European vacation

ok but what about the goats that come out of vending machines, how did that happen

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Robot Randy posted:

surely nothing could go wrong with encouraging sexual deviants to congregate in a dark theater where kids may or may not be

nah when this particular demographic says they want to gently caress kids they're actually talking about ungulates

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

TacticalUrbanHomo posted:

section 8 all of these people. or kill them w/e.

discharged (with the implication that it wasn't honorable)

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

VendaGoat posted:

as soon as some willing anthropologist embeds themselves in a furry meet? :shrug:

i think you mean...

... anthropawlogist

goon love is the best love

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
i :420: before i saw this movie and it was great

i did not find the cartoon bunny sexually attractive but there was a small group of guys wearing animal ears and tails in the theater so i assume they did. they were all white

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

VendaGoat posted:

Spherical cats are extremely my thing.

that's a really generous way of saying you're into bbw furs

Hector Beerlioz posted:

refugees are people too, jerk

:lol:

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Johnny Aztec posted:

it's like a dad knowing the Spongebob theme song because his kid watched it, and not because he is a slovenly manchild.

it's ted cruz, can't it be both?

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
well yeah but herman cain was a performance artist

probably

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Say Nothing posted:

Trump is an anime fan, not a furry.

cnn truncated that quote on purpose, once again trying to stump the trump. he promised to "make anime great again [by making them add in more kemonos (japanese furries)]." but at least he has a plan

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

symbolic posted:

so what's your fursona

my spirit animal is snorlax

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

symbolic posted:

so goons who have seen the movie: was it actually good and how many fursuits were there?

yes it was actually good and has a strong modernized message about desegregation and not judging people because of what they are genetically or their superficial beliefs but by the content of their character, which is kind of sad because it's relevant even today

i saw 0 fursuits but 3 people in animal ears/tails

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

dreezy posted:

yeah we saw what happened with pee wee herman.

:vince:

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Wulfolme posted:

this makes me feel kind of like a post-holocaust german trying his best to never be a nazi at all, but with insanity

i don't think he's defending public displays or excusing poor lifestyle choices, it sounds more like "if these people want to dress up as cartoon characters and gently caress in the privacy of their own homes, man, more power to em"

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
well i mean it was really the only line that related to it, no need to quote the rest of the chunk. i see what you mean that imgur is public, but it's the sort of internet-public where everyone can see it but you largely retain your anonymity. maybe less so than on a chan, but "registered dude on imgur" is a lot less identifiable than you or me posting here, so in that sense, that their identity is still private.

i'm not tryna take a shot at you making a "ashamed citizen in post-nazi germany" comparison, this ain't d&d and i kinda see where you're coming from with it. i do think that there's a certain amount of "oh i shouldn't criticize anything ever" in the world today, but i also think that wasn't what he meant. it's fine to treat what consenting adults do in private as not being any of your business or worthy of criticism, which i think was what DEEP IMPACT ON VHS was talking about.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Celluloid Sam posted:

for the record deep impact on vhs is not really a guy who fucks dogs i was just joshin him

but what if he's morally inept's parachute and we just haven't caught onto it yet

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
the commissioner hates it when he has to use it, but lnf is the hero everyone deserves

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Soylent Yellow posted:

Lovingly drawn picture of a pink cartoon horse in a slutty pose with a come-hither expression: "What the gently caress? How the hell does a species get so warped? I want this planet under permanent quarantine. In fact, no. Forget 10,000 years of total nonviolence and warm up the antimatter warheads. We can't risk this infection spreading"

i think you severely underestimate the sex drive of any species intelligent enough to become spacefarers

if anything, this will be our reaction to them

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Das Boo posted:

A white, Republican, Christian hetero couple takes to the streets to inform the public that missionary doesn't have to be boring and you just need to accept that.

i just threw up in my mouth a little

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

this's a guy isn't it

Screaming Idiot posted:

if they had a healthy outlet for sexual stimulation, they'd drop the fursuit and stained Huggies faster than you could say "disgusting degenerate"

i respectfully disagree, people don't spontaneously convert to lights off missionary position only just because they enter a relationship that involves a "healthy sexual outlet." they just ask their partner to wear the animal ears

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
well ok i thought you were just being hyperbolic with the poo poo-stained diaper thing

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Doomtrain posted:

I guess friendship isn't in fact magic and there are a lot of bitter ex ponygoons.

Time to jump ship to Steven Universe I guess. Post your OC gemsonas

my gemsona is a crack rock

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

VendaGoat posted:

The Furred Reich

i'm so loving disappointed in you

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Magic Rabbit Hat posted:

Blacksad is furry as hell, but is also French, and also owns?? That can't be right.

reminder that the french are the ones who make those orangina ads

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

phasmid posted:

So is your fetish like shearing fur and forcing non-foxes into gas showers, or do you just wear black diapers with the Schutzstaffel bolts on 'em? Because I admire your candor posting on these forums and lament the ironic fate that means we're one day going to have to round all of your kind up and put them in camps.

are you kidding? immortal chairman trump loves furries, they spend tons of money on frivolous poo poo, which makes them more american than most americans

• Locked thread