Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Imapanda
Sep 12, 2008

Majoris Felidae Peditum

Sleeveless posted:

I found GBS' fursuit

would

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Imapanda
Sep 12, 2008

Majoris Felidae Peditum

papa_november posted:

zootopia probably happened because some disney exec sat down for a three martini lunch with a hasbro exec and the hasbro exec started talking about how they were able to take advantage of a strange demographic oddity. he described how they made oodles of cash off of a disposable Hub show that was aimed at 4-10 year old girls but would up being popular with 13-50 year old boys instead. the high-margin t-shirts and hoodies bought by the 13-50 year old boys at hot topic proved even more profitable than the low-margin figures sold at toys r' us to the 4-10 year old girls and every quarter since has been a blowout

the disney exec headed back to work, got someone on the phone, and said "remember that robin hood cartoon we did in the 70s? the one with the weird fans? lets make another one of those. no i haven't lost my mind this is going to make us a boatload of cash"

in short, disney is attempting to tame the monster that they have created because:

And thus a new dark age in western culture has been born

Imapanda
Sep 12, 2008

Majoris Felidae Peditum

Zzulu posted:

Is this the future you imagined when u were kids?

Instead of awesome cyberpunks or flying cars, we kind of just got weirdos in cartoon fetish suits who like to bark when they get sodomized?

whats crazy is that social media is a fairly new invention and things will get much much worse

Imapanda
Sep 12, 2008

Majoris Felidae Peditum
goons.

hitler and furries are having more sex then you

how does this make you feel for the human race

Imapanda
Sep 12, 2008

Majoris Felidae Peditum
who would win in a fight? 10 bronies vs 10 furries?

I mean the russians have video proof of sports and irc hooligans agreeing to meet in the middle of a forest to beat the poo poo out of eachother, i s there the equivalent?

• Locked thread