Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Morshu
Sep 30, 2009

Attack monkey! Monkey attack!

Literal Nazi Furry posted:

and yet you can't stop imagining them loving you

can i gently caress the sergal in your avatar

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Morshu
Sep 30, 2009

draw it or get it drawn and sure. i need a new av

ok post your fav artist and ill commission it

Morshu
Sep 30, 2009

i made you into a yiffy sexy furslut just begging to get hosed

oh god this is so hot thats my fetish :fap: :furcry:

Morshu
Sep 30, 2009

hey guys i saw zootopia and it was good and ima furry wanna yiff

Morshu
Sep 30, 2009

k

Putty posted:

came to this thread expecting a post from the famous Morshu the Shopkeep from the phillips CD-I zelda games, i am disappoint

im the same guy what do u think i used all those rubies for? i bought a furry suit of my fursona who is a donkey dragon buttfucker

Morshu
Sep 30, 2009

Liquid Penguins posted:

I don't know what half that poo poo means sorry. Sergal are just warlord shark raptor wolves that eat lesser creatures. If you don't see what the appeal is you are sane and should run.

don't forget their weird tongue pussies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Morshu
Sep 30, 2009

Ronnie posted:

Oh look another furry thread that LNF has taken over, how many is that now?

I want to watch Zootopia but I have a fear of animal costumes. What should I do if I see someone wearing one in the theater?

you ask them where you can get one since if you're going to see zootopia you're already a furry, you dirty goddamn furry

• Locked thread