Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

Mycroft Holmes posted:

I saw Zootopia with my sister for her birthday. It is entirely a metaphor for racism, down to the bunny describing predators as "savage and ruthless based on their DNA."

In a society where a bunch of different species developed intelligence this would certainly be true. hosed up that Disney is trying to legitimize racism.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Cartoon rabbits

And Mario.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

Lime Tonics posted:

From the AUG thread in PYF.

:nws:

https://imgur.com/a/qcPC8

:nws:

Are you a bad enough dude to click the remaining 102 images?

The way I see it, if you gotta wear a t-shirt declaring you don't gently caress dogs, well, you've messed up in life.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

What if my possessive pronoun is different?

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

There's some god drat furry that volunteers at every zoo event, but his volunteering is wearing a wolf fursuit with a loving shackle around the neck. He could at least take the loving shackle off so it isn't obvious he has a bondage fetish along with the furry fetish.

• Locked thread