Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

It's Not JUST About Having Sex With Animals

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZVt06ZlLR0

notice how the clever bunny pisses to mark it's territory even after death

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
i've been watching wild game preparing/butchering vids for awhile now and I think that was the opposite of what the thread was supposed to accomplish

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Lola Rabbit was a hallucination in the mind of Jordon. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

quote:

But as much as they might joke among themselves for being deviants, furries are… kind of normal. They just want to have a good time, just like any other under-represented group, when a movie that seems to appeal to them comes around, they’re excited.

lol

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
what if buzzfeed and cracked joined forces to make the worst article of all time about animal sex

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
goat plus sex minus x

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
-gate

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
just saw Tony the Tiger in my areas homemade bomb crafting class I don't know what to think about it

maybe i should have told him frosted flakes can't substitute for metal shrapnel

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
how well would a fursuit not defend against a paintball gun

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
for every good pixar movie there is a Cars sequel

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

phasmid posted:

Wait a sec. I thought Disney owned Pixar.

Disney owns multiple animation studios

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
i would dive at the chance to just go AWOL on a furry convention with spray bottles full of bleach and some form of silly string/sludge that is even worse to get out of fur

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITDneyPcE00

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
is the Lorax a furry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Morshu posted:

hey guys i saw zootopia and it was good and ima furry wanna yiff

came to this thread expecting a post from the famous Morshu the Shopkeep from the phillips CD-I zelda games, i am disappoint

• Locked thread