Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

lmbo

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

hes looking at her fcuked up arm

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

lmao @ the dog in the back

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

pets or meat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6ff68dXFsc

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

nobody is going to actually see the movie because it is called zootropolis not zootopia and they wont be able to find it

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

Dreddout posted:

Furries are inhuman monsters.

thecasefordaesh.jpg

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

i just gotta be meee

*shits in a pool*

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

OMG JC a Bomb! posted:

For the 4 of you who are unfamiliar with Pamperchu:
-Finds dirty diapers, microwaves them, and puts them on. Also runs over them with his car to watch them squish under his tires.
-His lover is a old man who kind of looks like George Takaii. Pamperchu calls him "Daddy".
-He recently developed cancer, possibly from either inhaling burning diaper fumes or as a complication triggered by HIV. Maybe as a complication brought about by rubbing poo poo and piss from strangers all over himself, but IDK if that would give you Lymphoma.

behold the white man, ruler of society

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

dreezy posted:

God drat nothing makes me lol more than loser con disasters. seeing these abject failures of human beings congregate in a chaotic swarm of social incompetent, leaving a trail of destruction in their wake, in a desperate attempt to seek acceptance from their fellow unaccepted... literally makes me glad to be alive. a part of me wants to be notified of these disasters ahead of time so i can witness them first hand with a full documentary crew so I can be the david attenborough of sperg gatherings.

same

• Locked thread