Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
literally a hog
Jan 5, 2006

Mandarrrrrk! Bring me the head of Dexter and Dee Dee shall forever be yours!

Zzulu posted:

How is this not mental illness? How is this just a "quirky hobby" to some people
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxdrY7veerc
those are adults, man and they take it 1000% seriously

"i am a magic dog/whatever cartoon, watch me get on my knees and squeak"

Obligatory:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-AJ9d6A2Yk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

literally a hog
Jan 5, 2006

symbolic posted:

oh man do i have a disaster for you: DashCon

There was also the My Little Pony convention where the organizers took all the proceeds, didnt pay the hotel, and probably fled to mexico.

http://www.dailydot.com/news/lasPegasus-unicon-tara-strong-fail/

I think it cause Tara Strong, one of the voice actresses, to quit doing conventions all together.

literally a hog
Jan 5, 2006

Sudo Echo posted:

oh this is gonna be good

literally a hog
Jan 5, 2006

symbolic posted:

that suit hasn't been washed since 2007

Is it considered bad form to bring one of those portable UV lights and run it over peoples costumes in the lobbies of these conventions?

literally a hog
Jan 5, 2006

Magic Rabbit Hat posted:

I mean, it's no great secret that humanity generally loves having sex with as many people and things as possible. We could make contact with intelligent life that's little more than vapourous clouds, and within minutes the internet would be flooded with pictures of women having sex with spooky ghost cloud dicks.

literally a hog
Jan 5, 2006

Shaquin posted:

*A man studying photographs of horse anuses and dicks from many angles printed out and pasted across his wall insanely* Yes I'm the Van Gogh. I'm the loving Picasso of the equine behind. They see the filth, because that is what's in them. But for me, the source the creator the divine hand, I see only art.

"Perhaps you might be interested in browsing our finely crafted assortment of100% platinum-cure silicone anatomically correct horse dildos and fleshlights at bad dragon dot com?" *pops champagne* :byodame:

literally a hog
Jan 5, 2006

Celluloid Sam posted:

so once again i find a cartoon loving bunny sexually attractive
                                /

literally a hog
Jan 5, 2006

Literal Nazi Furry posted:

just like the males have internal balls and yet nobody draws them that way

this is all wrong

except 4chan did get creepy about noncon regarding sergals and rain silves in particular. that part is true

"nobody is giving proper respect to my favorite pretend alien furry race which are noble and cool as hell and totally not something a 12 year old would design guys"

listen to yourself man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

literally a hog
Jan 5, 2006

get outta here with this broke sergal knowledge

No, see, you're still effortposting about the deviant art tier self-insert furry race you love. I get that you have no sense of shame about this , but please don't try to pretend you're not deeply invested in the history of this trivial poo poo.

Last one of the bunnyman:

• Locked thread