Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
white people loving own dude

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Nooner posted:

white people loving own dudes

It turns out if you own the dudes you have some minor responsibility to them so the whites switched to just exploitation of dudes.

Dicky B
Mar 23, 2004

its funny when ben shapiro owns dumb progressives sometimes but i would have laughed more if zoey tur had beat his rear end and knocked off his little hat

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Dicky B posted:

its funny when ben shapiro owns dumb progressives

This has literally never happened.

Dicky B
Mar 23, 2004

i guess thats a matter of perspective friend

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Are you Ben Shapiro?

Dicky B
Mar 23, 2004

for example i bet you think you're owning me right now but some would say otherwise

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

Ben Shapiro Destroys the Concept of That Game You Play at Halloween Where You Touch Food with Your Eyes Closed

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Dicky B posted:

for example i bet you think you're owning me right now but some would say otherwise

you would lose that bet

Dubplate Fire
Aug 1, 2010

:hfive: bruvs be4 luvs
He's right tho?

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.
Shapiro is a p. Cool last name I'll tell you that for free

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

I think I'm owning him? That's the bet right? I do not think that or care about that.

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

Nooner posted:

white people loving own dude

There's a lot of historical evidence to back this up

And yet

best friend massage
Sep 12, 2010
the only thing ben shapiro owns is uh a stupid ugly face i guess. gently caress you ben

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

ArbitraryC posted:

Do think its fair to label all maters of criticism about recent university incidents as hate speech and bar people from talking about them on widely used social media platforms?

Yes, much fairer than the alternative. If we really want a free marketplace of ideas, we have to give private citizens and organizations the right to deny any given view a platform. We shouldn't force privately-owned websites to allow certain types of content any more than we force privately-owned stores to stock all brands of a product. If Facebook won't let you post what it calls hate speech, either suck it up or find another website that allows that sort of thing.

FYI I fully expect the extreme SJW concepts to die out eventually, just as the extreme hippie stuff died out, so I think y'all are worried over practically nothing

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

Pththya-lyi posted:

Yes, much fairer than the alternative. If we really want a free marketplace of ideas, we have to give private citizens and organizations the right to deny any given view a platform. We shouldn't force privately-owned websites to allow certain types of content any more than we force privately-owned stores to stock all brands of a product. If Facebook won't let you post what it calls hate speech, either suck it up or find another website that allows that sort of thing.

FYI I fully expect the extreme SJW concepts to die out eventually, just as the extreme hippie stuff died out, so I think y'all are worried over practically nothing
I mean yeah its legal, but i also think it's kind of lovely and shouldn't be defended. Particularly when it comes to throwing around a pretty heavy term like hate speech. To be fair its not like i read that particular page so maybe it did have egregious poo poo on it, i really only know of the mizzou stuff through threads here and it did come across as pretty pants on head retarded.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Ben shapiro destroyed the concept of meritocracy

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

Ben Shapiro didn't do a job putting oj away

No Mans Land
Feb 26, 2016

by Cowcaster
Who the hell is Ben Shapiro and why is he giving his opinions so freely

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
White people don't "own", they invented "own", and thus became the owners. It's not so much white privilege as it is white entitlement.

No Mans Land posted:

Who the hell is Ben Shapiro and why is he giving his opinions so freely

Jews control the media

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug
Ben Shapiro destroys a little girl's love for her parents.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

El Boot posted:

Ben Shapiro Stands Up, Grows Horns

Is this a jew joke

Jellidelic
Nov 28, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgQy70_LPS4

here is ben shapiro getting tough talked by a man in a dress.

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
that woman would kick his rear end and make him suck her dick

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Jellidelic posted:

That's a loving woman, you rear end in a top hat

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

BIG-DICK-BUTT-gently caress posted:

That's a loving woman, you rear end in a top hat

Pretty sure that's Robert Z'Dar in a dress.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Pththya-lyi posted:

Yes, much fairer than the alternative. If we really want a free marketplace, we have to give private citizens and organizations the right to deny any person service. We shouldn't force privately-owned businesses to allow certain types of customers any more than we force privately-owned wedding cake makers to serve gay customers. If the Holiday Inn won't let you introduce what it calls undesirables, either suck it up or find another hotel that allows that sort of thing. - Antonin Scalia

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

Sexuality is an identity, not an opinion. Thanks for playing!

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

shapiro? what does a jew know about white people anyways

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Profondo Rosso posted:

shapiro? what does a jew know about white people anyways

Well, they own and control them now so probably quite a bit

El Boot
Mar 18, 2009

Thank Dog It's Friday

Mange Mite posted:

Is this a jew joke

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3KTi0B6xBQ

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Jellidelic posted:

evil twin wesley crusher

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx
im sure OP would have been probed for no effort if the quote was a copypasta from /r/redpill as well amirite

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx
like i'd really like a forum where neither sjw or mra are ever brought up but if that can't happen, can we at least not heavily favor one type of moron over the other?

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
why did you recently start appearing in gbs, btw, aug? what happened in the other forums you heretofore frequented?

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx

nomadologique posted:

why did you recently start appearing in gbs, btw, aug? what happened in the other forums you heretofore frequented?

i got permabanned from the other general discussion forum i used to post on because i'm too nice and agreeable of a person

Man Whore
Jan 6, 2012

ASK ME ABOUT SPHERICAL CATS
=3

wait, why is everyone saying robocop. Let me test something.

"sjw"

Man Whore
Jan 6, 2012

ASK ME ABOUT SPHERICAL CATS
=3

oh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

quote:

Shapiro explained the left’s double standards with respect to who can say what, based on where they rank on the hierarchy of grievance. The rank is determined by which group they belong to, with groupings based on elements of personhood such as race, ethnicity, religion, and sexual orientation.

hmm maybe this guy is onto something

quote:

Taking on narratives of “white supremacy”, “white privilege”, and “microaggressions” Shapiro will address tools used by the left to destroy free speech and expression.

nah he's not

• Locked thread