Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sharkytm
Oct 9, 2003

Ba

By

Sharkytm doot doo do doot do doo

Fallen Rib
If you're made of money, Rigid has a tinted bar that's plenty bright, the Midnight edition series.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sharkytm
Oct 9, 2003

Ba

By

Fallen Rib

Fuelslt1 posted:

lol no, this will most likely be an ebay special light bar.

$1,300!?
http://www.rigidindustries.com/led-lighting/88321blk

Like I said, if you're made of money...

You can get an Amazon bar and install a smoked lens cover... I've got rear-facing a dual-color (white/amber) bar under the rack on my truck, it's great.

sharkytm
Oct 9, 2003

Ba

By

Fallen Rib
I just checked and both de-escaladed.com and deescaladed.com are available. Side business ho!

sharkytm
Oct 9, 2003

Ba

By

Fallen Rib

DJ Commie posted:

Looks pretty nice, but definitely would look better with some less contrast of the wheel logo, since you spent so much effort debadging the rest.

It is somewhat funny that with different tires, it'd be just like the Bakersfield truck scene, but you're missing the RIP someone decal sticker on the back and straight pipe instead of the muffler. Except those are Suburbans or Tahoe/Yukon, not an actual Escalade, though the front end sometimes is...

Jesus, where have you been? I saw the av, and checked your history... first post since December? Good to see you back.

• Locked thread