Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

:) EVERYWHERE :)
some high-quality thread's DESTROYED!

:kheldragar:

And what are you going to do with it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

leica posted:

Shove it up his rear end?

There is a continuum from full bro-trucking, to mall-crawling, to actually using it off road. I was wondering where on that continuum he fell.

Elmnt80 posted:

Did you have any issues with alignment afterwards and what kit did you use?

The front torsion raise is super simple and doesn't make any substantive alignment changes. I think his rear lift is just spacers/brackets, so there's a good chance it's a generic kit. It's easy to get a quick couple inches out of those trucks.

meatpimp fucked around with this message at 12:48 on Mar 5, 2016

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

Fuelslt1 posted:

I'm going to put stacks, truck nutz and RealTree/Calvin Pissing/Chevy Bowtie stickers on it then hard park it on a plowed snow bank outside of the gym.

That's what I was hoping. Carry on.

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

Larrymer posted:

Without gets my vote. I've never really used a roof rack for anything before though and haven't needed one.

I love the roof rack on my Envoy. Used it twice already -- once for a 12' Christmas tree and last week for a 12' A-frame ladder. Either of those would have been difficult, if not impossible, to transport otherwise.

Edit: But then again, that means using it for something, so take it off, I guess.

meatpimp fucked around with this message at 18:57 on Mar 16, 2016

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

Why would you tint a lightbar? :psyduck:

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

I've been called worse things by better people. :shrug:

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

Did you happen to keep the letters after you removed them? I need an "E" from a door.

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

Fuelslt1 posted:

The factory fog lights are as bright as a candle so I bought some 6" LED light bars and retrofitted them into the OEM (tinted) housings

Nice, I was looking at using my shells for a custom light setup, too. Still haven't decided on what I'm going to use. Leaning towards a standard projector headlight retrofit or a Jeep 30w LED fog setup, but I haven't run the measurements yet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

Larrymer posted:

Nice, though it's been Re-Escaladed now. :v:

Did you get the new wheel caps machined to put on the OEM caps or something?

Looks like plastdip and those squishy plastic stickers?

Re-Escaladed looks good.

• Locked thread