Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

meatpimp posted:

And what are you going to do with it?

Shove it up his rear end?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

Who cares what it looks like, it's functional. If you're not gonna use it then take it off.

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

My point is if you were planning on actually using it, why the gently caress would you take it off just because you don't like the way it looks? It's not like it makes a huge difference aesthetically.

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

Fuelslt1 posted:

That's exactly why I would take it off.

Edit: Just like why I took off the running boards & badges.

Yes because badges are functional.

I don't think you get what I'm saying but it's your truck so knock yourself out.

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

DJ Commie posted:

you're missing the RIP someone decal sticker on the back

I never got that, why the hell would somebody memorialize a loved one on the back of their car. I'm going to state in my will that no one in my family is allowed to do that, my name will not be put on the back window of a Kia Soul :colbert:

Also waddup commie.

• Locked thread