Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

uber_stoat posted:

i've been doing some nostalgia based food shopping lately, tracking down and eating snacks that i hadn't had since childhood.

let me tell you, they never ever are.
My family loved Planters Cheez Balls. They had a rich cheese flavor, great texture, the whole nine yards. We were disappointed when they were discontinued and pleased when they made an unexpected comeback a few years ago.

It shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone that when you start typing "Planters Cheez Balls" into Google, it helpfully adds "not the same". :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

CaptainSarcastic posted:

Goddamit, I keep looking for Planter's Cheez Balls after getting a nostalgia-fueled can a year or two again, but it does look like it didn't last. Why the hell don't they produce them when there seems to be a significant demand?
It's still around--my dumb rear end picked up a can from Meijer a couple weeks back because I never, ever learn. :smithicide:

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

Picnic Princess posted:

Only place I ever found it was in a little village called Sointula on a tiny island off Vancouver Island. And I've been looking ever since.
Goddamn, I miss Montreal. :quebec:

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

steinrokkan posted:

The pro move is not to eat wings, because they are trash.
:hai: I cannot be convinced otherwise.

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

NLJP posted:

What the gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

Sandwich Anarchist posted:

We've already gotten the ball moving with Cyrano getting him perma'd (for what it's worth), and have requested his emotes be removed. More people should ask for it as well.

Fuckin rear end in a top hat, I spent money on those.
I love those things. I even nabbed them individually to add to the SA pack I use in Pidgin before they were purchased and became official. :( I hope they can be replaced with something better.