Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Jusupov posted:

nice and crunchy

Why are they shiny

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
Man, what is with all the Rogue hate, whos mom did they kill? Their Hazelnut Brown is my absolute favorite.

This, however, is absolute undrinkable garbage:

Aesop Poprock posted:

Similarly, I bought this before and it's abysmal. It smells good but it's like bright purple and tastes medicinal

My housemates and I are poor as poo poo and will make a very valiant effort not to throw away/waste booze but we passed this mess on to some unsuspecting victim after sharing one bottle.

Maybe the grossest yeast thing

quote:

Content warning: This post discusses food and contains embedded tweets containing misogynistic and disablist language.

quote:

It all started with a fatal combination of a slightly perverse sense of humour, a keenly scientific mind, and touch of the thrush. Waking up on Saturday with the familiar itchy burny fanny, I giggled to myself “maybe I could make bread with that”

quote:

I got curious and the next thing that happened was I was scraping white goop off of a dildo into a bowl of flour mixed with water.

quote:

It’s almost certainly no more gross than regular sourdough starter.

And the followup

quote:

#cuntsourdough

quote:

Content warning: this post discusses food and has pictures of food, it also mentions vomit

quote:

A lot of people on the internet seem to be under the impression it would taste like oval office. Of course it loving didn’t.

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

This is a failure sandwhich

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
My friend made weird spaghetti

Its a butternut/pumpkin based sauce and squid-ink noodles. Was actually really good.

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
Not sure whats going on here but I dont think the hotdog makes it better
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxOqixWL-fs&t=30s

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
Eels are so tasty as adults, eating them as babies is a waste

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Scathach posted:

This is way back but um... is that ice cream on your floor?

Those look delicious btw.

Looks like Tillamook white chocolate raspberry

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Sakurazuka posted:

Imagine boiling hot watermelon juice squirting into your mouth

Stop, I can only get so hard

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

The snack that smiles back

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Data Graham posted:

Is ... is there a jerk version of this

Turn off your monitor

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

LifeSunDeath posted:

I actually really enjoy this image, it gives me a weird kind of nostalgia wave for some reason.

These are very beautiful, blessed

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Meat by the foot

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
Meat...by the feet...what the gently caress is that anyway it really does look like someone grilled up a whale tapeworm

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
Made a fried liverwurst, guacamole, and fried egg sandwich today, it was good

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

titties posted:

I would like this, especially with a fat slice of red onion

yeah it was delicious, on some toasted rye, but everyone around me gagged at the thought. I dont get people who are so afraid of organmeat

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
I dont get the trend of making cakes so vertically tall that they're incredibly awkward to cut and serve, sometimes it makes me feel old, but then i realize all the people doing it are 45yo soccer moms and im conflicted

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

SlothfulCobra posted:

A lot of cakes aren't about being good for eating, they're about being good for having as a visual flair.

Hence the phrase about how it is hard to do both at the same time.

I guess i'm not with the trends then because I like cake thats baked the same day you eat it, and isnt encased in an inedible shell of fondant and gumpaste. At the point some of these fancy cakes are baked like 3+ days before to give time for all the decoration I'd maybe just make a paper mache centerpiece.

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
I used to decorate cakes and for some reason the smell of fondant and crisco-based "buttercream" frosting always made me nauseous

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Tiggum posted:

What is "allergy free peanut butter"? :confused:

All pee, no nut

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

-Looks like meat
-Cooks like meat
-"Charbroiled flavor"

at least they're honest that it doesnt taste like meat.

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
There's so much genuinely good food that's naturally vegetarian/vegan or like one easily replaced ingredient off that the idea of obsessively chasing the fake meat ideal is so weird to me

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Lib and let die posted:

Meat is tasty too hth

Yeah it is but no fake meat tastes like meat so youre still just eating not-meat in a meat shape when you could eat not-meat in a much more delicious form

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
Is heart an organ meat? I know its an organ, but its muscle like the rest of "normal" meat, not weird like livers or whatever

anyway hearts are delicious, I could eat 1000 hearts

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
Liverwurst is one of my fave things but i cant handle plain liver, its way too rich

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
When and why did organ meat become "weird" in america? People have always reacted strangely to me loving organs like im a cannibal or something

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

boar guy posted:

in the US, it's for foreigners and browns and poors

Oh, the members of my family that taught me to love them were all 2-3 of those things :smith:

Ohwell more goodies for me i guess

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
The grocery stores around here sell raw chicken hearts, livers, and gizzards so if you're willing to cook those yourself you're good to go, and the asian groceries have basically every part of any animal you could desire