Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Medieval Medic
Sep 8, 2011

Hey, where did you get a picture of datenight with your mom.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Medieval Medic
Sep 8, 2011

fizzymercy posted:

Mercury tastes like mercury. Vaguely sweet and metallic and weirdly dense and slippery. It felt oily. It warmed up really fast and I couldn't wash it out of my mouth with water so I had to swish with mouthwash to get it out. My sense of taste got hosed up for a few days afterwards and I cried a lot thinking I was going to go insane. E: Also my hands and feet still have neuropathy from this.

It distinctly did not taste like the liquid form of the silver almonds you see at weddings, which is what dumb child me thought it would taste like. I was very disappointed in my Mother rushing me to the ER for what should have tasted like dreams.

(Don't drink your Father the Science Teacher's mercury sample.)

Thank you for your service comrade.