Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

skylined!
Apr 6, 2012

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON

thorax spotted

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

skylined!
Apr 6, 2012

wat no thats awful

skylined!
Apr 6, 2012

have you ever eaten pickled botulism

skylined!
Apr 6, 2012

Review posted:

Top customer reviews

3.0 out of 5 starsI bought this on the recommendation of my brother in ...
ByC. Wardon February 21, 2017

I bought this on the recommendation of my brother in law in Memphis and his sister in Wilmington. Evidently ducks vary by region and I was not able to extract anything from the Texas duck's. So I returned to water boarding them. That worked and I figured out their plot, saving the lake, neighborhood, city, county, state and (ahem) nation. Couldn't be prouder but Lord it's hard to be humble.

skylined!
Apr 6, 2012

JacquelineDempsey posted:

Hmmm, yes, that sure looks like something lovingly crafted table-side on a multi-jillion Euro, sterling silver, one-of-a-kind duck press

:psyduckpress:

I mean, maybe it tastes fantastic, but holy moly is that some weapons grade AFP, when you consider the effort and expense. I don't expect Aunt Gwen to come up with something that looks great, but if I'm dropping 70 Euro on lunch at the oldest restaurant on France, it really shouldn't look like something dredged from Onondaga Lake.

here i added some parsely for u do u like it now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

skylined!
Apr 6, 2012

curufinor posted:

actual bonafide better pic:

where's the parsely