Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

AUNT GWEN'S COLD SHAPE (!)

Hirayuki posted:

Well, I guess that's going to be sitting untouched in my freezer for another undefined period of time!

Get some alcohol and then give it a brave go

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

Anybody have a link to the old threads

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

This reminds me of when my nana would leave wadded up tissues in her pockets and then my mom would do her laundry and the tissue would begin to disintegrate in the wash and little curls and scraps of tissue would then be distributed throughout the entire laundry load.

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

FetusSlapper posted:

I feel like if you're gonna commit to that kind of sugar intake you should really have a buddy system in place.

No. She must go it alone. She is The Tall Fit Girl.

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

Julias posted:

Speaking of things people enjoy for god knows what reason:

would

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

Xen Tricks posted:

Man I dunno about you but I think roughly 2 cups of sugar where it don't belong wouldn't be the best tasting thing

That would probably be all you tasted. Like eating a thing of caramel and randomly getting the taste of the tomato sauce/a noodle (i would say garlic but anyone putting that much sugar in sauce deffo puts one tiny garlic clove in at max)

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

Sure, you can afford to add seven green olives, but you only put one onion on it? What a rip-off!

omg the chicken is sitting on a bed of spaghetti

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

I already eat cheese and mushrooms, that petri dish could easily be reasonable

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

Otana posted:

Nah, you're good. I had a lovely day and was in a bad mood.

I couldn't find an olive branch to offer in apology, so have a lovely jello mold instead.

Sir, that is mashed potatoes

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

The guy on the left looks like he's going to put you inside the meat table.

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

JohnnyCanuck posted:

Found on supermarket/junk food blog http://theimpulsivebuy.com/ :

I would ache to try the one on the left and then immediately regret it probably before I even swallowed.

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

I really like the sound of "burger crise"

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

I love when other people point out really ridiculous details that I somehow missed when looking at the gross pic the first time

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

Captain Jesus posted:

I grew up without a toaster and a microwave (we had an oven with a stove though) but I was never forced to eat frozen food. Weird.

That kind of makes sense though, most frozen food is intended for microwave/toaster use IME. Like there's always the drawn out instructions for if you HAVE to make it in an oven or on the stove but they tend to be more elaborate than just "put in microwave heat for 20 sec eat alone"

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

In high school there was a girl who would bring a can of whatever kind of vegetable to sports practices or rehearsals or whatever have you, instead of bringing like a thermos of something warmed up or something that is "normal" to eat cold/unheated. She wasn't poor, just "wacky." Just would sit there with a spoon, scooping it straight out of the can, reassured that her life had meaning when people invariably asked/commented about the fact that she was happily sitting there eating artichokes out of a can.

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

Pomp posted:

90 degrees isn't even that hot...

Too hot to be eating uncooked canned corn. 90 degrees is cob weather and i pity if you disagree

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

TotalLossBrain posted:

Sometimes those sandwiches didn't look too hot:
Lol. Actually I wonder if they'd be warm to the touch with all that bacterial gas

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

InediblePenguin posted:

Did you know you can buy a plastic bucket full of instant bread and all you have to do is add water and let it sit

http://www.homecarenutrition.com/pureed-bread-mix

Wow, they have it!!

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

Yummy tasting veggies, rice, & stuff you like

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

It's really impressive just how much it looks like a real goddamn motherfucking leg

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

Insta Spagh is correct

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

i mean like spagh is the sound you would instantly make

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

Fish Of Doom posted:

This whole post is terrifying, but this picture may be the least appetizing picture of anything ever taken.

This cannot be food. This is part of a 3D exhibition of the Bristol Stool Chart.

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

subpar anachronism posted:

via the iosm thread:

This person is bad and their coffee looks bad.

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

pizza should stretch but not ooze/leak

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

Schubalts posted:

What about stuffed crust?

Pomp posted:

a fresh pizza, straight out of the oven, should definitely ooze cheese all over your cutting board.

you also shouldn't cut it that hot but you can tell that to my freshly burned tongue

I prefer the verb "melt" when referring to exiting behaviors of proper cheese from a zza or zza-like food type though I suppose I should concede that point

Pomp i bite the too hot cheese all the time :( :(

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

Heh heh that Ken guy sure is funny.

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

Of all the diets/diet fads, the raw/uncooked one grosses me out possibly the most. I don't share their beliefs but I kind of get why they think it's logical, but it's just so unpleasant. Heating things just makes them so tasty :(

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

cash crab posted:

What... brand of mac and cheese

Kraft with character shapes. I don't think it's Spongebob.

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

None pizza with left sausage, meet JUST SAUSAGE, JUST ONE BIG PARTY BOWL OF CRUMBLED SAUSAGE

Julias posted:

Oh, you meant a large group of people. My bad.

That's holding up pretty well which means it's probably perfect drunk pizza

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

Pastry of the Year posted:

All aboard for disappointment

The other one's just a picture of the outside of their restaurant.

ETA the obligatory: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXerF6crDRs

pizza that looks like cake Vol. 30

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

Sociopastry posted:

I want ribs now. :smith:

Look inside yourself.

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

ASMR people are loving weirdos

meaning the people who make them and the people who watch them

Rollersnake posted:

I wouldn't normally just post my own dinner, but my wife's reaction seemed to indicate that I should.

Those are some fine, smooth poop squirts.

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

Trent posted:

Eating okra for the first time as an adult is pretty rough. I've had it a few times and I still don't know if I like it or hate it. I eat a piece, make a face that seems to indicate that I hate it, but then take another piece. Maybe it's like Moxie (soda) and the second bite (sip) is just to kill the aftertaste from the first, and so on. It's insidious!

The only Moxie I had was a couple cans from a 12pack we bought when we were vacationing in NH, is it really universally disliked? It was fine to me, not in my top favorite sodas but just tasted like what it is, caffeinated root beer

Then again I like the flavor of most sodas that aren't diet, I don't remember the last time I disliked a soda that wasn't just a weird specialty flavor

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

That penne vodka looks like someone already ate it :(

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

Titus Sardonicus posted:

I don't think Moxie is as bad as people make it out to be, it's just considerably different from what most people are used to. I'm not a fan, it tastes a little mediciney to me, but it's not bad. I think it's a good way to get into other off-the-wall sorts of soda, if you are okay with Moxie, you could potentially be okay with quite a few other things like that; I discovered afterwards that I really like Fentimann's Dandelion & Burdock.

Neat, I'll keep an eye out for that.

It was also just really interesting seeing 12 packs of this soda I had literally never even heard of until that trip. It'd be like going to the liquor store and seeing boxes of Duff beer in real life, like you just don't expect to see it at all let alone in that quantity.

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

I was gonna say that pizza looks like it got dropped directly onto a carpet, pulled back off after it had already started to congeal, and it also looks like the footprints of that isolated tribe of people who only have two toes on each foot

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

RandomPauI posted:

I read that at Jared Alfredo.

I read that that way too and now I think we need to send that name along to whoever's writing Dick Tracy these days.

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

Aramek posted:

It's stupidly overblown though.

B-but but but it's BAON??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE BEST & ONLY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

treasure bear posted:

sometimes i like to try and photoshop food to look better, usually you just have to change the saturation a bit, brighten it up

sometimes it needs a bit more work

nope, still looks like poo poo

s-so what uh... hm