Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Harriet Tubman Cake?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

School lunch chicken tortilla soup lookin good!

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Especially you! :hb:

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

We should start an Apocalypse Cooking Show and feature poo poo like this. Foods with shelf lifes of 10+ years and the awesome recipes to cook with them. Can someone think of a way to make a flourless carrot cake out of 10 year old carrots and raisins?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

We use pineapple and eggs.

Bear witness and wish you were here!

http://www.kumascorner.com/menu#Burgers

And then watch a Canadian eat one in his car and spill all over himself like a....well, like a Canadian would:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUmn9QNaLvg

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Scathach posted:

We use both eggs and pineapple, but we don't use beets because we're not monsters.

Pictured below: unmeats

This actually doesn't look too bad, but I'm sure its just BBQ covered wheat glutton. Also, I want to punch that guy's face until there is nothing left and I don't know why.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Manuel Calavera posted:

No Strapping Young Lad/Devin Townsed burger? Shameful.

He may have helped one of these bands at some point:

http://www.kumascorner.com/gallery/botm

But yeah, there was no Ocean Machine or Physicist BOTM that I know of.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

One time while camping we heated up cans of chili and ate half of them right from the can. We then dumped canned corn into the remainder to create what we called "Chili Can Corn." This looks a lot like that, but somehow even more depressing.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

My Lovely Horse posted:

Somewhere in the world, Jamie Oliver can't shake a sudden feeling of unease.

I loved it when the kids said they would eat the chicken nuggets.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

Is this a sex thing? I don't know anymore.

It's always a sex thing. Always.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

cash crab posted:

I can think of worse hobbies

Ugh, like model train enthusiasts. No one cars about HO scale you losers!

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Dabir posted:

W... What part of that is 'menstrual'?

The pretzel is actually a giant fallopian tube.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Fallout: New Pizza looking good!

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Scathach posted:

Husband says, "Well at least they warned people. 'There's loving lobster in it, get with it.'"

"Raw horse meat ice cream"

Well its got a cartoon....dragon on it. Don't know how you wouldn't figure it had raw chunks of horse flesh mixed with iced cream and sugar.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Picnic Princess posted:

If it was a super thick slice of any kind of white cheese, fuckin would to the ends of the Earth and back

May I introduce you to single best burger I have ever had in my entire life:

The "Ministry" burger from Kuma's Corner. Its a burger of the month so only comes around once a year if you're lucky.

-Bacon Fat Aioli

-Applewood Smoked Bacon

-Fried Gouda Cheese Wedge

-Caramelized Vegetable Medley

-Red Wine Gravy

-Fresh Thyme

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

And for those curious, that is white cheddar on the bottom bun. Don't know why they didn't list it on the ingredients, but its there. Drop a dab of their house made giardiniera ketchup on the top and away you go!

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Throw some shrimp, scallops, and mussels in there and pour it over linguine.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

chitoryu12 posted:

I looked it up and it's Miracle Noodle brownies.

I hate everything.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

deadly_pudding posted:

While I'm somewhat puzzled by the fact that the outside has such a good sear while the inside is totally raw, probably I would eat that steak anyway and enjoy it.

I'm more curious about the baked potato? Is that cheese sauce, or runny egg yolk? I'm leaning toward the latter because the toast makes me think this is some kind of insane Texas Breakfast.

If the sear was darker it could pass for a "black and blue" done steak.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

ACES CURE PLANES posted:

I don't have a problem with raw meat on principle, but man that just looks terrible. Medium rare is where it's at for steak.

For good raw meat, Gored Gored is the best poo poo. :allears:

I know people swear by it, but Ethiopian food is absolute disgusting garbage and I hate the paper towel of sour dough bread you have to use to eat what is basically gross stews with nuts plopped down on a loving plate. I've gone to a couple of different restaurants with a couple different groups of friends, so I've tried a bunch of different things so I guess it's just totally not my thing.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Fishstick posted:

No raw ground beef rules

Those look delicious. The second one looks like a sloppy joe and now I want sloppy joes for dinner.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

EorayMel posted:

Naught but a pale husk!
guess the food

Sliced turkey wrap floating in dish water with eye balls and socks?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

bringmyfishback posted:

I actually like them, but I like shirataki in general. I'd rather have zoodles or squash noodles, though.

I GISed "looks bad todd" and got this!

Pringles-and-fish-with-pine-nuts-served-on-a-paper-plate-and-eaten-off-a-bedroom-pillow-while-watching-TV.jpg

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

deadly_pudding posted:

Holy poo poo that GIS is a goldmine

Milk steak and jelly beans? Its even worse than I imagined.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Stuffed peppers are delicious.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Aesop Poprock posted:

Bugs are bad food. At best, they vaguely taste like nuts. Just eat nuts instead. Nuts don't have exoskeletons or an acidy aftertaste

I had a pretty tasty teriyaki grasshopper at a state fair once. And spiders taste like crab.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

There's a liquor that has that same gimmick.

edit:

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

my cat is norris posted:

Drink a bottle and find out. Don't take pictures, but be sure to come back and tell us the results. It's like when Burger King did the black buns thing. I don't want to SEE your neon green poop, but I will surely enjoy hearing about it.

If it's like that liquor that I posted then the answer is "sort of." It's not Goldschlager pretty or anything.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Picnic Princess posted:

I've had this, it's a bit sweet for my taste but if you cut it with vodka you get right trashed and it looks cool. Apparently it's mica dust and titanium dioxide that makes the swirliness, which both seem to be inert so it's likely fairly safe.

So we mixed it with UV Blue vodka and Sprite. I've named many concoctions "Future Drink" but I think that was the one most worthy of the name.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I've heard of covering before baking, but this is ridiculous!

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I've had it and it's not that bad. I'll never make/eat it again, but more so because I'm not a big fudge fan than it being the worst thing ever created.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Crow Jane posted:

Speaking of beverages:

Meet tadpole soda basil seed drink.

It comes in a rainbow of colors and flavors:

It's basically just sugar water with texture, but not terrible. Might make an interesting mixer.

This Sunday my girlfriend broke up with me and I got piss hammered by myself. I stayed in my room drinking rum and cokes until I ran out of diet Coke at about 4am. Instead of walking half a mile to CVS when I was blind drunk I decided to just mix the last bit of rum I had with milk and creme de menthe and triple sec. It may have been the most god awful mixed drink I have ever had....and yet I would happily pour myself another one of those and chug it down before I drink a seed infested nightmare made with that swill.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Insult Comic Barbie posted:

Basil seed drink is actually pretty tasty. But I was a big fan of Orbitz when I was a kid and such a thing existed, so your mileage may vary if you don't like chewing your drinks.

For content:

I'm amazed nobody's posted Simply Sara yet.

Oh, she's been posted a ton. My friends and I actually made that macaroni salad once for a BBQ. I didn't like it because I thought it was too sweet, but a lot of people enjoyed it.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

It wasn't optimal, but it's the best I had to work with.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

You're diabetic?!:ohdear:

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

In Seattle, there's a circus themed bar by the needle that I liked where you could play basketball while you drink. There was also a bar with like a million pin ball machines sort of near there. Seattle was a lot of fun.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

But.....but, there's like feathers and poo poo in it.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Is that a pizza-topped burger-stuffed calzone?!

Where?! Wherewherewhere?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Pizza burgers in the states are just regular burgers but with mozzarella and pizza sauce thrown on it. Guess this means I'm gonna have to go to Canada. They have them in Toronto right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

What's with "Boston" named restaurants and bad rear end calzone lately?