Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fish Of Doom
Aug 18, 2004
I'm too awake for this to be a nightmare

Pyrotoad posted:

I posted this in the last thread, here's an uncanny flourless carrot cake.

I love this one because it's an incredible amount of effort and prowess that goes into making something super gross looking.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fish Of Doom
Aug 18, 2004

But like, what is it supposed to be? It looks like a old rag draped over an empty casserole dish. What food was it originally before it was a literal blanket of mold?

Fish Of Doom
Aug 18, 2004

Walking Tacos? Here in New Mexico, we just call it a Frito Pie.

Bourdain puts it perfectly; something that is both disgusting and delicious.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TvL-Wg81oE

Fish Of Doom
Aug 18, 2004

Mmm, a fresh bowl of vulva stew.

Fish Of Doom
Aug 18, 2004

If you always wished that you could have a beer that tasted like lemon Pledge, Rogue's Lemon Voodoo Donut is the right drink for you.

I have no idea what I'm looking at here. It's like an asteroid pot pie? It's burnt as gently caress whatever it is.

Fish Of Doom
Aug 18, 2004

left_unattended posted:

Newest thing in KFC Thailand apparently.

I like that they have people smashing them into each other on the ad. They're either making a toast to their gross fast food, like "cheers!" *smash*, or they're colliding like two rams fighting.

Fish Of Doom
Aug 18, 2004

Cupkakke

Fish Of Doom
Aug 18, 2004

NotAnArtist posted:

More importantly why are so many of those #wifematerial food pictures served on paper plates like is America so goddamned lazy they just throw their dirty dishes into a landfill?

Please don't answer :smith:

Search your feelings. You already know the answer.

Fish Of Doom
Aug 18, 2004

Samizdata posted:

Plus it is NOT a smoothie, not is it pink in any form.

They meticulously made sure that the logo was facing the camera, though. Aren't you impressed?

Fish Of Doom
Aug 18, 2004

Number 1 Sexy Dad posted:

Watched her tofu water meatloaf video and at the end she says the wetness is "disturbing" or "unsettling" or something.

Watched one of her acai meatloaf videos and at the end she had her dad taste test it and he was a normal friendly looking dude wearing suspenders and was really nice and gave her an "overall I think it it's a hit" or something.

Seems pretty interesting... She always admits it's ugly and maybe intends to make ugly food intentionally? She seems to be interested in making traditionally savory dishes with fruit and desserts with savory ingredients.

I subbed. I'll never make any of this poo poo but it's fun to watch and wonder about.

This is the only one I've watched so far that I could legit ever see myself making https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yG-4IOPdweQ

She's awesome, I laugh every single time that trumpet music starts playing. I wonder how many of her 150 subscribers are goons.

Fish Of Doom
Aug 18, 2004

Wow, tough call between single artisanal onion ring, saddness nachos, funnel of spaghetti and god knows what else, and the burnt chili with the single hot dog as the funniest picture of that group.

Fish Of Doom
Aug 18, 2004

EorayMel posted:

Who is up for some kale and brussels sprouts smoothies?

This is like the mystery green mush from Calvin and Hobbes that they would always have for dinner.

Fish Of Doom
Aug 18, 2004

This whole post is terrifying, but this picture may be the least appetizing picture of anything ever taken.

edit: Lol

Fish Of Doom
Aug 18, 2004

Todd is the unofficial thread mascot

Fish Of Doom
Aug 18, 2004

AlbieQuirky posted:

Despite the relatively unhorrifying photo, I think this restaurant review belongs here.

This is an amazing review

"The dark, deafening dining room — it’s on the second floor, but it feels like a basement — is all sharp angles and oversaturated colors, like a supervillain’s lair. From the dark recesses of a window booth, you can see a silhouetted ring of people lustily shifting their weight from one foot to the other in the cone of bright light that engulfs the grill. This must be what it feels like to have dinner adjacent to a cockfight. "

Fish Of Doom
Aug 18, 2004

Fish Of Doom
Aug 18, 2004

Fish Of Doom
Aug 18, 2004

I can't even imagine the flavor nightmare that is Peanut Butter, Nori, and Sauerkraut.

Fish Of Doom
Aug 18, 2004

HelloIAmYourHeart posted:

Found these at Big Lots. Did NOT buy them.

This is the kind of thing I would try once if they came in a small bag, but I'm not buying a 5 gallon drum to eat a couple and then throw the rest out. Unless they've secretly the most delicious thing ever.

Fish Of Doom
Aug 18, 2004

Millennial Sexlord posted:

Those are tomatoes apparently

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cx4Cg2yvVQ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fish Of Doom
Aug 18, 2004

Mmm...metroids