Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Royal Jeans
May 12, 2012

TheReverend posted:

I've tried to fill my website with "lovely fast food hamburgers" and I'm nowhere on the organic listings. I have some adwords running that turn up for those searches but I'd really like to fix my organic problems.

Any ideas on what to do for organic?

Are you using a lot of similar terms people would look up as well? I've had moderate success by typing my original query "lovely fast food hamburgers" into Google & browsing through the related searches & finding relevant ways to add more content on those questions/concerns. You can also find some interesting questions/discussions on your topic in quora/forums that can inspire more articles, though it varies a lot on niche. I mean maybe there's hamburger forums out there that I'm not aware of.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread