Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009

Inflammatory posted:

real talk though it's like 99% cosmetic stuff like alternate spell effects

i think you can buy respec points too maybe?

no its cosmetics and stash tabs only. you start with 4 which is a lot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009

Bobnumerotres posted:

reading a poe wiki and the vendor recipe list is huge. its like a super horadric cube

you can combine 5 rare rings of the same type (iron, coral, etc.) to make a new unid'd rare ring, trade in 7 vaal skill gems for a vaal orb, theres tons of stuff. keeping my junk rare rings from now on

key recipes are 3 linked red green blue, for a chromatic. and a full set of rare gear level 65+ for a chaos. chaos being the main currency for trading

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009

Bobnumerotres posted:

at this point though i have a lot of tools for upping my lightning res. hell theres a really cheap recipe for a lightning res ring and then I can just alch it into a rare ring until i get something decent, ive just been too lazy to do this and run headfirst into death

Prio one at least after normal is always get your resists up. like you want it capped, all of em. except chaos. life and resists man its the name of the game

• Locked thread