Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Gave it a try. Got to Act 2 on a hardcore run, then I accepted a daily quest from one of the masters and was murdered by a horde of spiders. Wouldn't recommend doing hardcore until you've got a feel for the difficulty curve.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

The league's new treasure chests are my favorite part of the game so far. The sound of all those coins rattling as the chest pops open is great.

I made the mistake of not dumping my coins into storage on the first hardcore attempt, so I found myself broke, staring at a unique amulet that would've been great for leveling my ranger.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Also Flame Guardians of Flame

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Bobnumerotres posted:

i wouldnt do hardcore in this league because the perandus chests can be pretty brutal. like 3 can spawn right next to eachother all guarded by uniques and the chests could roll crit/damage auras and frost nova and poo poo.

i mean you could just reroll the area if that happens but gently caress that just play softcore and actually keep your progress

You weren't kidding. After Act 2 the swarms guarding the chests are way worse than regular enemies.

• Locked thread