Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

The Real Foogla posted:

I don't really think it's loot lust for me, I just love how there are billion little systems you can master to make your character better, and billion little synergies and stuff to specialize. Or the inverse, building your character so your can use as many different skills and items as possible.

Sounds like true Hell. I vow to never play this game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Bobnumerotres posted:

reading a poe wiki and the vendor recipe list is huge. its like a super horadric cube

you can combine 5 rare rings of the same type (iron, coral, etc.) to make a new unid'd rare ring, trade in 7 vaal skill gems for a vaal orb, theres tons of stuff. keeping my junk rare rings from now on

This is quite possibly the worst genre of game of all time.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

*in squealy pigboy voice* NOOO! My Perandus Coins!!!!!

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

rediscover posted:

stop making fun of the game I like gently caress hole.

Id rather do math than play this game.

• Locked thread