Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
i kind of want to play this but i would have to re download and install it and that's really putting the fire out on the whole thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Bobnumerotres posted:

for the new league, golden chests randomly pop up in the world guarded by unique ghost enemies, the chests drop a lot of stuff along with "perandus coins"

perandus is a wandering vendor that you randomly encounter as you play, he makes an offer for some coins. i just ran into him for the first time and he gave me a rare ring. it's pretty neat.

Gah that sounds cool. Still probably not going to DL it though LOL

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

it costs 5 dollars to level up and you get a virus if you don't put in your credit card number

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I'm down loading this now.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

my character is a witch using orb of storms + lightning tendrils. i got a cool level unique boots called wanderlust for 20 perands coins which i was able to afford cause i asked in chat if they were worth it and i got 3 ppl telling me they would hook me up with some coinage. so I just let all of them give me coins real sick like and now i got dope boots and hella coins lol. this is fun

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

net cafe scandal posted:

*in squealy pigboy voice* NOOO! My Perandus Coins!!!!!

stop making fun of the game I like gently caress hole.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

im going to play several hours of this tonight

• Locked thread