Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stik3

From President of the colonies to this.
how can pizza hut have such delicious pizza, but bail out so much on the dough? I mean, you order a stuffed crust pizza and you get half a pizza with a cheese stick melted in the crust, a delicious cheese stick i might add but where's my dough?
it's like they want my pizza to fall all over the place and lose all it's toppings

if any of you work at pizza hut, please take notes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stik3

Ace of Baes posted:

i like marcos pizza

is marco your dad

Stik3

Shaquin posted:

i might do the hut tomorrow despite good local rias. no offense to my local authentic NY pizzerias that have been open for forty years or whatever and the za is amazing italo bros but I'm not giving you 23 bucks for a large pie because i know how much that poo poo really costs to make and you won't even bring it my house.

i expect you to come back unhappy about your floppy pizza im telling you man they just save money by giving you less bread with your pepperoni and sauce

Stik3

drilldo squirt posted:

In my area, Guido's pizza is good, so if guido pizza, they are not the same place.

still waiting for drilldo pizza

Stik3

Shaquin posted:

i love floppy things. im a member of the local chapter of the Flop Boys and we like to get together and get limp with it.

do you happen to have a floppy drive still? haave to ask, it's for a friend

Stik3

Yobgoblin posted:

better than little caeser's pizza. cardboard and grease.

hello you got a lot of probations in a pizza thread are you really a credible resource? how well do you know a pizza? have you ever fell in love with a pizza? thank you for your time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stik3

Vynar posted:

can you stuff the crust with smaller stuffed crust pizzas?

Pizza Hut's premium pizza-stuffed pizza's sounds good enough to me. Leonardo would agree I think.

• Locked thread