Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wipfmetz
Oct 12, 2007

Sitzen ein oder mehrere Wipfe in einer Lore, so kann man sie ueber den Rand der Lore hinausschauen sehen.
I don't see any problem here. You can't play through all the games up to Apollo Justice without taking objection to stuff.

Wipfmetz fucked around with this message at 23:38 on Mar 25, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wipfmetz
Oct 12, 2007

Sitzen ein oder mehrere Wipfe in einer Lore, so kann man sie ueber den Rand der Lore hinausschauen sehen.

quote:

4. He who hits another man on the head so that his blood falls to the ground, and it is proved against him, shall be liable to pay six hundred denarii.
5. He who strikes another man on the head so that the brain shows, and it is proved against him, shall be liable to pay six hundred denarii.
I myself wouldn't have considered those crimes equal, but maybe having your brain show was far more common in ancient days than it is now.

Wipfmetz
Oct 12, 2007

Maybe he got killed, got better, tried to get to his car to drive home, and then was killed again? Because seeing a murder victim walking around is offending a prosecutors sense of decorum and modesty?

Wipfmetz
Oct 12, 2007

Fangz posted:

I'm not sure if this is actually a spoiler, because I'm not sure if the game explains it, but it's something that is fairly well known in East Asia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irresistible_force_paradox#Origins

The greek counterpart is glorious. "gently caress that noise, you're stars now!"

Wipfmetz
Oct 12, 2007

Glazius posted:

So what the hell could Detective Goodman have found out? Was he also digging up evidence in an old case at the last goddamn second? You'd think somebody would have started making the move a month early or something.
He realized that the true knife was the friends he made during that case and it was within him all the time!

Wipfmetz
Oct 12, 2007

So far she hasn't be called a murderer, but a killer. And she did kill him, even without intend. She just didn't murder him.
Or am I missing something?

Wipfmetz
Oct 12, 2007

maybe I'm a bit slow on the update and/or missed a link, but is this thread over?

Wipfmetz fucked around with this message at 21:41 on Apr 24, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wipfmetz
Oct 12, 2007

Mors Rattus posted:

This is the final update.

I'm working on getting the material ready for a new thread for AA2, but I'm also starting a brand new job which has been taking precedence.
Thank you for that link and thank you for this LP in general. I was just a bit confused whether or not i should keep this thread in my open browser tabs. :)

Good luck with your new job!

• Locked thread