Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HenryEx
Mar 25, 2009

...your cybernetic implants, the only beauty in that meat you call "a body"...
Grimey Drawer

cokerpilot posted:

I am I missing something here?

It's a poll. click on the tweet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HenryEx
Mar 25, 2009

Grimey Drawer

Funky Valentine posted:

This is the best freak out animation until AA4.

I don't remember any particularly good freak outs in AA4, though i will concede it has what's probably the single best / most sublimely animated character of the series.

[agreed, but let's not get ahead of ourselves -fedule]

edit: tho to be fair everything in AA4 is extremely well and smoothly animated and it's probably the best looking Ace Attorney game to date

Somebody fucked around with this message at 00:27 on Mar 15, 2017

HenryEx
Mar 25, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Part of the reason why i don't really like Rise from the Ashes as much as it deserves is because it feels like it takes FOREVER and most of the good stuff happens in the latter half. So even if Gant is amazing, most of my feelings and memories of the case get muddied by the front-loaded ehhh.

And in regards to AA4's smiling man falling under spoiler rule: he's on the goddamn box art are you kidding me

HenryEx
Mar 25, 2009

Grimey Drawer
You wouldn't believe how much mileage these games get out of the parrot precedent in this game. It basically excuses any shenanigans they can come up with by saying "It's still not as bad as when he interrogated a parrot once..."

• Locked thread