Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Daigerus
Nov 5, 2009
While we're still on the subject of random stuff being stolen, I once ordered a number of tennis shoe key-chains online for an art project. The envelope package arrived torn in half, attached from a note from the post office saying that the package arrived like that. So I have to assume that someone really wanted those key-chains for whatever reason. :raise:

But back to subject on the LP, it's looking very promising so far and I'm enjoying the side commentary as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daigerus
Nov 5, 2009

Mikl posted:

Also goddamn, Darke was a psycopath :stare: "Whoops, I accidentally killed this guy with my car, my bad. But that dude over there saw me! Gotta kill him too! Whoops! That lady saw me! No witnesses, gotta kill her too! And that kid! And that jogger!"

I feel like Gumshoe needs to redefine his meaning of businessman, unless Darke just so happened to carry with him at least a shovel (for burying bodies) and some sharp/bludgeoning tools (presumably that knife he has for carrying out his accidental murder spree, of course) for his everyday work. Maybe he was actually a gardener/butcher?

Realistically, the killings should have happened over a longer period of time, but from the way Gumshoe described it, it sounded like a hilariously dark domino effect in a matter of minutes instead.

• Locked thread