Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ZeusCannon
Nov 5, 2009

BLAAAAAARGH PLEASE KILL ME BLAAAAAAAARGH
Grimey Drawer
Gotta be the screwdriver. Only evidence that states "Gant requested" in some way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZeusCannon
Nov 5, 2009

Grimey Drawer
I don't remember ever having anything but positive feelings when I played the first game but I also don't remember it very well at all anymore.

That being said I do remember a case I considered straight bullshit but forget what game it was in. In hindsight I also remember being surprised that this last cases cool examining and fingerprinting mini games were not in later releases. But I didn't know it was a "bonus" and just thought they ended the game strong.

ZeusCannon
Nov 5, 2009

Grimey Drawer

Cerebral Bore posted:

What I'm wondering is why there's no blood on the scrap of cloth when we clearly see that the victim bled all over his chest.

Poster living up to their name and going right for the brainmeat

ZeusCannon
Nov 5, 2009

Grimey Drawer
I think it was stated that Dark was definitely the serial killer. He was just too... competent I guess to leave evidence until they forged it.

Also loved this LP and will be watching for the next thread. Good job Mors

• Locked thread