Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wonderslug
Apr 3, 2011

You don't say.
Fallen Rib
On top of which, "evidence" in these games is practically its own state of matter. Did Phoenix actually take the wiretap? Did he photograph it? Does merely being aware of its existence enable him to project its Platonic ideal into the courtroom through sheer force of will? Yes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wonderslug
Apr 3, 2011

You don't say.
Fallen Rib

Yvonmukluk posted:

Does anyone have that fanart from the last thread where she's playing along with a broadcast of the Steel Samurai by waving a broom around, while Phoenix intently practices displaying his badge?

HelloWinter posted:

And since someone mentioned the Great Sky Controversy: on a 2 x 2.5 inch DS screen, with the UI cutting off part of the top, the clouds and color contrast are a lot less obvious. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Wonderslug
Apr 3, 2011

You don't say.
Fallen Rib
Noodle + Burger = Nurgle.

Wonderslug
Apr 3, 2011

You don't say.
Fallen Rib

Orange Fluffy Sheep posted:

They do treat the woods as literally impenetrable, and it's weird.

Those decorative hedges are at least a foot high. If you tried to cross them you'd probably just run awkwardly in place.

Wonderslug
Apr 3, 2011

You don't say.
Fallen Rib

Orange Fluffy Sheep posted:

I hate everything but mostly myself.

If anyone's gonna noclip, it's a kid named Cody Hackins.

Wonderslug
Apr 3, 2011

You don't say.
Fallen Rib

Hobgoblin2099 posted:

Seriously, did anyone else think that Manfred was a vampire the first time they saw him?

Mankind ill needs a litigator such as you!
What is a man? A miserable little pile of prosecutable infractions.

Wonderslug
Apr 3, 2011

You don't say.
Fallen Rib
There you have it. As we all know, Japanifornia has rich history of immigration from Sino-Arabic Swedes.

Wonderslug
Apr 3, 2011

You don't say.
Fallen Rib
I know it's not the most current idiom, but "[now] this one, now that one" just means in a fickle/haphazard/indecisive manner. Waffling. Willy nilly.

Don't hate the player, hate the part where you're foreign and therefore don't count according to a strict reading of the rules of the game.

Wonderslug
Apr 3, 2011

You don't say.
Fallen Rib

Jabor posted:

Right, but Yanni Yogi still shot the victim, which is exactly what Misty Fey said. "Too crazy to call it murder" doesn't mean that the spirit medium was somehow wrong.

Or are spirits in japanifornia expected to be able to judge the exact mental state of the person who killed them?

When have facts ever stopped someone from being pilloried by the media? It was an embarrassing case with an unsatisfying resolution. Plus, imagine how it must have played out in the news: lawyer shot in a courthouse elevator containing one dude with a gun and his own son and the police have to bring in a psychic? Golly what a hard case to crack, thank goodness Madame Blavatsky was there to finger the right dude with her PHENOMENAL SPIRITUAL POWERS, I am sure she is totally legit now.

Wonderslug
Apr 3, 2011

You don't say.
Fallen Rib

YggiDee posted:

So Von Karma has a granddaughter. Assuming it wasn't a hypothetical for the sake of the argument, is there then a Mrs. Von Karma? I can't imagine a person like him successfully romancing someone.

Parthenogenesis.

Wonderslug
Apr 3, 2011

You don't say.
Fallen Rib

XainZero posted:

Meekins feels like he came from a Professor Layton game.

That's impossible, he hasn't asked anyone to solve even a single sliding block puzzle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wonderslug
Apr 3, 2011

You don't say.
Fallen Rib

WFGuy posted:

It's a little weird that they bring up an altered 'testimony' (I'm pretty sure it'll be taken down next time, but it wasn't countered in the talky segment) when it's contradicted by the previous topic. A glass-walled security room doesn't mean a thing when the crime scene is on the other side of that pesky partition. A security camera might have worked, but her current lie doesn't. I wonder who took the photo from B block?

The guard station is upstairs and the partition is only (IIRC) about six feet high. No one else needs to have taken the photo since she was in B block--just five minutes later than she originally claimed.

• Locked thread