Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sudsygoat
Jul 19, 2013
California Food and Agricultural Code 26991 posted:
It is unlawful for any person to immerse or soak the carcass of any slaughtered rabbit in water for a period longer than necessary to eliminate the natural animal heat in the carcass and in no event for a period longer than 2 1/2 hours.

Wouldn't this make a rabbit stew illegal? Unless there are subsections to allow for the addition of other flavors, or they define carcass as specifically whole somewhere else in the code.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sudsygoat
Jul 19, 2013

Omobono posted:

We're still in easy mode right now.

Georgia has a law against running to the circus or is "apprentice" meant to mean, "give your son as an apprentice" and not "take as an apprentice"?

The way I'm reading the law, it sounds like you can't force a child into the workplaces listed, since all of the other phrasings are things a parent/guardian could do in the old days. I'm kind of assuming that this is a law from the early 1800s or something when indentured servitude was a big thing.

Sudsygoat
Jul 19, 2013

Regalingualius posted:

For that matter, how the hell did he even know that was a wiretap in the first place?

Based on the way the games work, It says ACME brand wiretap on the other side. We just aren't allowed to look at anything from any other angle. Or it was actually bundled in the instructions, and they never showed it to us. With these games, either one is reasonable.

Sudsygoat
Jul 19, 2013
I think the best part of this whole case is that every single person in the courtroom is baffled by the idea of looking at the other side of an object.

Also, I also found it odd that Maya takes Mia's appearance, but only phoenix seems to notice or care. Like I would assume the bailiff or judge would wonder why or how phoenix replaces his bench helper in the middle of session somehow.

Sudsygoat
Jul 19, 2013

Funky Valentine posted:

In hindsight, one realizes that Edgeworth played fair the most out all of Phoenix's prosecutors.

Nonsense. Payne in the first case played reasonably fair.

Sudsygoat fucked around with this message at 00:57 on Jul 25, 2016

• Locked thread