Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Truly, my Aryan heritage is why I am being discriminated!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Volume posted:

So this kid has a tattoo celebrating a terrorists organization that murdered over 100k American troops and he's surprised that he was rejected from the Marines

http://www.marinecorpstimes.com/story/military/2016/01/26/confederate-flag-tattoo-stops-man-joining-marines/79356692/

Haha loving good. He should still be allowed in tho only because every Confederate sympathizer should be shot, and putting him in a battlefield will likely increase that likely hood.

DoctorG0nzo
May 28, 2014
Fuckin lmao Tecumseh Sherman is my hero because he hosed the South so hard that the entire geographical area is still butthurt 150 years later

Stay upset bud

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

Volume posted:

If you ask me we haven't gone far enough. Round up every southerner and put a bullet between their eyes.

lol good luck

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

Volume posted:

If you ask me we haven't gone far enough. Round up every southerner and put a bullet between their eyes.

I have a feeling this would end up looking significantly more racist than you initially anticipated. Northern states may be the less racist ones academically, but all the black people are in the south.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

ArbitraryC posted:

I have a feeling this would end up looking significantly more racist than you initially anticipated. Northern states may be the less racist ones academically, but all the black people are in the south.

:thejoke:

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

ArbitraryC posted:

that explains why all the red states use up most of americas public assistance

Dr. Gene Dango MD
May 20, 2010

Fuck them other cats I'm running with my own wolfpack

Keep fronting like youse a thug and get ya dome pushed back

DoctorG0nzo posted:

Fuckin lmao Tecumseh Sherman is my hero because he hosed the South so hard that the entire geographical area is still butthurt 150 years later

Stay upset bud
Did you know he murdered thousands of innocent Native Americans? That he actually referred to it as "the final solution of the Indian problem’'? Did you know about that? And having learned that just now, are you willing to state again who your hero is?

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
it's Anti-Jastiger

DoctorG0nzo
May 28, 2014

Dr. Gene Dango MD posted:

Did you know he murdered thousands of innocent Native Americans? That he actually referred to it as "the final solution of the Indian problem’'? Did you know about that? And having learned that just now, are you willing to state again who your hero is?

It was the 1800s you couldn't spit without murdering at least a dozen natives

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

It was a different time, but white on white violence especially Southerners is still cool & good.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

DoctorG0nzo posted:

It was the 1800s you couldn't donate blankets without murdering at least a dozen natives

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

Hitler, confirmed for uninspired bitch. Mad respect to Sherman, for creatively naming his genocide.

DoctorG0nzo posted:

It was the 1800s you couldn't spit without murdering at least a dozen natives

:drat:

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

DoctorG0nzo posted:

Stay upset bud
the south don't no fucks about nothing lol

Dr. Gene Dango MD
May 20, 2010

fits my needs posted:

It was a different time, but white on white violence especially Southerners is still cool & good.
I can't tell if you're joking by saying it was a different time. 1930 - 40's Germany was a different time too.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

only southern flag i recognize

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
why can't we all just get along!

DoctorG0nzo
May 28, 2014

Mozi posted:

why can't we all just get along!

not as long as there are people different than me

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!
Somebody call for an ant?

Posting in a jasti....
Wait, who the hell is this guy?

I can't tell if you're joking by saying it was a different time. 1930 - 40's Germany was a different time too.

From what I hear, it was a great time for parties.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

This person has spent at least $60 on avatars on this forum to troll anti-South Heroes.

Fyodor, myself, and a few others I forget at the moment all have received custom avatars from this dude he's so apologetic about the South.

DoctorG0nzo
May 28, 2014

Jastiger posted:

This person has spent at least $60 on avatars on this forum to troll anti-South Heroes.

Fyodor, myself, and a few others I forget at the moment all have received custom avatars from this dude he's so apologetic about the South.

drat I'm honored to be compared to Nazis by this guy

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Schools should make children study more times in history where it was people killing each other with pointy sticks and/or guns and less about people crammed in a room expressing their thoughts on the appropriate way to run a country IMO.

Dr. Gene Dango MD
May 20, 2010

Jastiger posted:

I'm not pro south, I'm anti genocide. I'm permanently commandeering avatars from posters who deliberately remain ignorant of what Sherman did to innocent people. To tell you the truth I didn't spend that money to hurt them, I spent it so no one would ever post a pro sherman thread again. The same white guilt which kept them from admitting the mans actions will keep them from praising him. And every step of the way Jastiger pisses on his heroes memory with the truth. It's beautiful.

DoctorG0nzo posted:

drat I'm honored to be compared to Nazis by this guy
I was not comparing you to the nazis, where did you get that? I was saying the "that was the times" excuse for genocide isn't an excuse at all.

Also the white race is the scum of the planet. That's just to get ahead of all the people who want to call me racist for objecting to massacres.

buckets of buckets
Apr 8, 2012

CHECK OUT MY AWESOME POSTS
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=114&perpage=40#post447051278

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=91&perpage=40#post444280066

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3818944&pagenumber=196&perpage=40#post472627338

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3788178&pagenumber=405&perpage=40#post474195694

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3831643&pagenumber=5&perpage=40#post475694634
its come to my attention that some of you believe this thread is ironical, it is not. tomorrow there will be another educational post by me

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
If history was so great, it'd still be happening.

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

I was not comparing you to the nazis, where did you get that? I was saying the "that was the times" excuse for genocide isn't an excuse at all.

Why not? We do it for half the founding fathers for possessing people as property. We don't look at wwII generals and say that this particular one is horrible for practicing total war like every other general at the time, we pick out the specific ones that were even more horrific than the rest.

Fortunately for Sherman, his good is so great that his actions need no excusing, as he is a paragon and inspiration for all on the subject of southern extermination. Truly the war would have dragged on had he not shown the CSA traitors what the war the wanted truly was.

Dr. Gene Dango MD
May 20, 2010

Because everything that's ever happened has been a product of the times. If sherman is forgiven for genocide because of "times" then hitler and pol pot and stalin and every other tiny dicked psycho gets a free pass too.

Kitsunegari
Aug 5, 2013
The South Will Rise Again

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

Because everything that's ever happened has been a product of the times. If sherman is forgiven for genocide because of "times" then hitler and pol pot and stalin and every other tiny dicked psycho gets a free pass too.

I think you might be taking GBS too seriously, but whatever, you do you!

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Kitsunegari posted:

The South Will Rise Again

I have a torch blessed

Hitler does get a pass on the concentration camps because of the times, it was the whole turning them into death camps thing that separated him from everyone else. Kind of like how no one cares that the US firebombed the hell out of Japan because the nuke was the stand out from what everyone else was doing.
Sherman hating injuns was similar to everyone around him, and accusing a man from the 1800s of being racist to impugn his honor and try to undo his great accomplishments is the work of a delusional nut job.

Dr. Gene Dango MD
May 20, 2010

Seeing evil praised is a pet peeve of mine.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

Do you get mad when people paint Ghengis Khan in a noble light?

I'm asking, because you are fighting an unwinnable battle.

Dreddout fucked around with this message at 04:24 on Mar 7, 2016

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

In what way is Sherman evil? For waging war upon those who had already declared it upon him?
He brought fear unto the traitors that threatened to split the country. He took men who proudly insisted on waging a war that destroyed families in a misguided pursuit of pursuing slavery and made them reconsider their choices.
He was the reckoning of Justice upon the evil that corrupted our fair land.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

FoolyCharged posted:

In what way is Sherman evil? For waging war upon those who had already declared it upon him?
He brought fear unto the traitors that threatened to split the country. He took men who proudly insisted on waging a war that destroyed families in a misguided pursuit of pursuing slavery and made them reconsider their choices.
He was the reckoning of Justice upon the evil that corrupted our fair land.

You just want a free Sherman avatar, right?

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
Dr. Dangon Rompa Esq. was roundly disproved in the last thread and you're just wasting bytes trying to do it again here, folks

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.

I think football is boring, but that doesn't mean I can't acknowledge when someone is really good at it.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Yeah the "times" (A confederation of states that was ceding on the basis that black people were property and not humans) constitute a pass since it was instrumental in ending one of the most brutal regimes in American history. So yeah he was a product of the times.

Dr. Gene Dango MD
May 20, 2010

FoolyCharged posted:

Hitler does get a pass on the concentration camps because of the times, it was the whole turning them into death camps thing that separated him from everyone else. Kind of like how no one cares that the US firebombed the hell out of Japan because the nuke was the stand out from what everyone else was doing.
Sherman hating injuns was similar to everyone around him, and accusing a man from the 1800s of being racist to impugn his honor and try to undo his great accomplishments is the work of a delusional nut job.
No, hitler does not get a pass for concentration camps. I can't believe a person said this.

Disliking a group of people is very very different (and much more acceptable) than systematically slaughtering them down to the elderly and children. He was not "similar" to the people around him, unless you mean Sheridan.

Dreddout posted:

Do you get mad when people paint Ghengis Khan in a noble light?

I'm asking, because you are literally fighting an unwinnable battle.
A little yeah. The difference is his crimes against humanity are known. Most goons don't know who sherman is, so they see a post praising him and assume it's true. I don't like that, so I turned his mouthpieces into billboards of his inhumanity.

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

Dr. Dangon Rompa Esq. was roundly disproved in the last thread and you're just wasting bytes trying to do it again here, folks
"Roundly disproved" meaning (source less) goonthought disagreed with me. Well I'm not arguing the march across Georgia in this thread, all I mentioned was Shermans genocide of natives.

Dr. Gene Dango MD fucked around with this message at 04:38 on Mar 7, 2016

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

I'm not pro south, I'm anti genocide. I'm permanently commandeering avatars from posters who deliberately remain ignorant of what Sherman did to innocent people. To tell you the truth I didn't spend that money to hurt them, I spent it so no one would ever post a pro sherman thread again. The same white guilt which kept them from admitting the mans actions will keep them from praising him. And every step of the way Jastiger pisses on his heroes memory with the truth. It's beautiful.

Also the white race is the scum of the planet. That's just to get ahead of all the people who want to call me racist for objecting to massacres.

lol is this Agags parachute or just another guy that is a retard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Goons know who Sherman is. Jastiger exists to educate them.

• Locked thread