Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I think the ones that say variable means the game has 60fps menus because there's no way in hell N64 Smash ever ran at 60fps.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

maybe the credits sequence in smash bros. some n64 fan was really mad that psx had a longer list

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

The gently caress is dark rift

Captain Fuck Face
May 6, 2007

:] i like to read post :]

GameCube posted:

for those of you who don't Get The Reference: punches caused a motion blur effect that dropped the game to like 3 fps, and they forgot to turn it off when you died, and I'm pretty sure the duration stacked so if you got punched three times it would be five minutes before the game was playable again so you were better off resetting the match

hell yeah i remember this. no resets allowed :twisted: or it'd be punches irl

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

The gently caress is dark rift

I was curious as well and "It was originally announced under the title "Criticom II",[4] and is the second of three fighting games developed by Kronos Digital, falling between Criticom and Cardinal Syn. These three games have been referred to as the "Trilogy of Terror" due to their rather uniform low-standing with critics.[5]

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lol

• Locked thread