Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jealous Cow
Apr 4, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

Gounads posted:

Fences up.
Inspection on Friday.
Breaking ground on Monday.

What are we looking at there?

You should set up a live stream. I would pay :10bux: to watch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jealous Cow
Apr 4, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
That makes sense.

Jealous Cow
Apr 4, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
That is super smart because Studies Show™ that people tune out constant tones/intermittent tones.

Jealous Cow
Apr 4, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

Bees on Wheat posted:

you could reach out and hold the neighbor's hand and sing showtunes while each of you were in your respective showers if you were so inclined.

This sounds fabulous.

Jealous Cow
Apr 4, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
I love plaster. My house was built in 1914 to Rich Industrialist Spec and all the original plaster has survived except for a few spots that had to be cut open for access. It looks loving awesome, even with random pock marks and other blemishes. It's just so smooth. Like a nice high end concours pant job on a classic car vs some poo poo orange peel factory paint on a Kia.

Agree on the wifi though. Cell too, I lose almost 20db of gain on my iPhone between outside and inside.

Jealous Cow
Apr 4, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

SouthShoreSamurai posted:

Isn't it harder to find studs through plaster?

Oh yeah

Jealous Cow
Apr 4, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
My dude that kitchen is :kickinrad:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jealous Cow
Apr 4, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
I was just in Tokyo and the tap water was amazing.

Also the water pressure at the hotel was amazing. I enjoyed the toilet seat that sprayed my brown eye as well.

A++++ would poop again

• Locked thread